Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

Discus and support Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joan Sears, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Joan Sears
    Joan Sears Guest

I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack and reinstalled it, still the same thing. This is so frustrating!!

:)

Joan Sears, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Joan,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with your Sims 4 game after installing for rent expansion packs. Let us check on what we can do to help resolve your concern or point you to the right support team to get the most accurate resolution to your concern.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox One console. To do this, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

2. Check for any updates for the Sims 4 game and For Rent pack. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox One dashboard, select "Updates" and check if there are any updates available for the game and pack.

3. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Sims 4 game and For Rent pack again. Make sure you are signing in with the right account that is tied up with your Sims 4 game and the for rent expansion packs.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

PreOrder Punchcard Completed No Reward Payout

Hello The Viral Cyrix,

Since you purchased your Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition on the release date, it was not a pre-order. Only pre-orders are eligible for Games on Demand. The Deluxe Party Edition had a release date of November 14th, as stated on the publisher site: (https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/console).
  4. SquallyGenie094 Win User

Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition

24th November 2017

The pre-order bonus stopped in December 2017.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Preorder punch card still awaiting payout

Hello The Viral Cyrix,

Since you did not pre-order The Sims 4, you did not complete this offer. Since the offer requires three pre-orders to complete, and you only have two, this offer was not Rewarded.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

Thank you so much for letting me know I can confirm that players who pre-order The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition will get The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff. But usually, these are for players that pre-ordered the game early which should be before November 14, 2014.

Also, if you were able to access the pack before, kindly check all of your Microsoft accounts and try accessing it from there.
Thema:

1. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4 - Similar Threads - Restart pre order

2. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  3. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  4. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  5. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.

in XboX Insiders
    I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.: Just as the title says, I have to restart my laptop every time I want to go into an Xbox party. after I restart my laptop, it'll allow me to go into xbox parties but after a while of not using the...
  8. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  9. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  10. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299