Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

Discus and support Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand f7406eb7-4cd8-4333-8afc-5da9f8ea0fc9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mari van Der Mescht, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand

:)

Mari van Der Mescht, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Anybody Can Help Me with Famly settings

Hi SpringAlloy5590,

If you have forgotten your Family pass code on your Xbox 360 control, we have an option to reset it by answering your security questions that you set up. If you don't remember the answer to your security questions, you can reset the pass code online. You
    may refer to this
    link
    for the steps.

If you need further assistance on how to reset your pass code online, I recommend that you contact our
    Xbox Support team so that they could also guide you on how to apply it on your console.

Let us know if you need clarifications.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

parental controls

Hi there,

From the console, go to Settings > family > select a content control setting > when prompted, enter the passcode.

If you don't recall the passcode, you can select Reset Pass Code and answer the pass code question that appears > select Done.

If you don't know the answer to the passcode question, you'll have to contact Xbox Support so they can assist in resetting it:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

More details can be found here:
    support.gtm.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

I hope this helps.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Control parental

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Related Issues
    Parental safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console

Xbox 360 online safety and privacy settings

Register your Xbox product
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Related Issues
    Parental safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console

Xbox 360 online safety and privacy settings

Register your Xbox product
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

XBox360 Zugendschutz

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the parental controls on your "new to you" Xbox 360. If the seller cannot recall the passcode for reset, or the answer to their pass code question,
    then you'll need to attempt to reset the pass code online.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

1. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer - Similar Threads - Reset 360 console

2. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?: I haven't used my Xbox 360 in years, and after trying to get it connected to Xbox Live, I was told to input a 4 digit Xbox Live Pass Code. I've tried looking all over the internet for more info on...
  7. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  8. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  9. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  10. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d