Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives

Discus and support Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title. I reset Windows 10 thanks to a Blue Screen issue. I had a variety of games installed on several other drives outside of C:/, but the Xbox App... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorFraser, Dec 15, 2021.

1. ConnorFraser
    ConnorFraser Guest

Title.

I reset Windows 10 thanks to a Blue Screen issue. I had a variety of games installed on several other drives outside of C:/, but the Xbox App doesn't display them. How can I load these games back into the Xbox app?

:)

ConnorFraser, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately you'll need to reinstall the games for the app to recognise them.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Beta Pc não funciona![Xbox Beta Pc does not work!]

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks the response. Are you attempting to install the Beta App on a hard drive other than your C: drive(Windows Installation drive)? If the Xbox Beta App is still giving you issues will being installed please try restarting your Windows 10 PC and

checking your PC for updates

Please keep us updated.
  4. goodBEan Win User

Xbox game pass for pc Error code: 0x8000000b when downloading

Tried this, didn't work https://www.howtogeek.com/264824/how-to-reset-an-apps-data-on-windows-10/

Also doesn't affect other games.
  5. RSS_1800X Win User

Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless

Xbox APP to windows 10 doesn't install, always freezing.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Windows not detecting games on External HDD

resetting windows or re installing renders all xbox app games inoperable as the folder is encrypted to that one install of windows.

you have to re download all the xbox app games again.

go setting, storage, location and change it to that drive this should then state there is a folder there and it will be removed.

if not google remove windows app folder from drive as you have to take ownership to remove it.
Thema:

1. Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives - Similar Threads - Reset Windows App

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...
  9. How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password: I need help reseting windows 7 no password ea1352e8-c6d7-47e0-90fc-426d9d75e58d
  10. microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.: for some reason after i did a reset on a window 8 HTC it wont sync my microsoft account. i cant download any new apps or games without it.i even tried creating a new one and the same message comes...