Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

Discus and support Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redandwhite1874, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine on the router.

So I did a reset, connected to network and Internet, (its all good) but then 'checking for updates' then error 0x87DD0015. 'There was a problem with the update'.

As I've reset I can't go anywhere else.

I hot spot it to my phone, again it connects ok to Internet( it's all good) but won't update and same error cofe Whilst doing this zero data was used via my phone.

Any help would be great

:)

redandwhite1874, Jun 14, 2024
  2. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

Tons of issues

I did the reset an chose to keep games and apps, its trying to down load an update but i get error code 0x87dd0016
  3. SpindlyWorm5 Win User

Update on xbox one has stopped xbox going online!

I have a similar issue.

Latest update failed with 0x87dd0016.

This code doesn't appear on the support forum though.
  4. Rostom L Win User

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

Yeah before getting the series x i had the series s with the same problem i tried to reset the console on the series s not on the x. On the series s it didn't work
  6. Rostom L Win User

Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

Hi Reuben! Let’s do our best here to figure this out.

To confirm, did you already try to sign in your account through the Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X?
    Don’t you have problems with Xbox One/Series X games?
    What error message/error code you got there exactly?
Thema:

Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

1. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016 - Similar Threads - Reset Series Console

2. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  3. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  4. Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?: My Xbox series X keeps losing the Wifi settings after being powered off. When I power it on it says no connection, then when I go to wifi settings it cannot find my wifi or any wifi connections....
  5. How do I fix my Xbox series S from disconnecting from WiFi without resetting the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Xbox series S from disconnecting from WiFi without resetting the console?: I currently have an Xbox Series S in my room and I’ll use it every once and a while but every time I do use it recently I have to reset the entire console in order for it to connect to the WiFi....
  6. Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...: Xbox series s will keep disconnecting from wifi. I have already tried all t.shoot steps. No matter what the issue persists. This is a brand new console. All other devices don't have any issues,...
  7. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  8. My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...: Installation just stops. Trying again just shows it where it stopped, doesn't move, then concludes. Won't allow me to update any games either. 1e89461f-55ba-4c70-a82e-620c5a003407
  9. If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...: I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and...
  10. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...: Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore 23d0b100-99e8-4489-8944-0b1d49892c68