Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

Discus and support Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Pung, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Nathan Pung
    Nathan Pung Guest

I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there with a spinning icon, and after a minute or two it stops and does nothing, if i click add new account again it does the same thing over again. Ive been tryin to figure it out for the past few hours and cant seem to do it.

:)

Nathan Pung, Jul 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Nathan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try adding your account while connected to a mobile hotspot?
  3. XxCorey117xX Win User

Unable to sign in on any profiles!!!

So now I factory reset my xbox to get the old dashboard back but of course it still has the NXOE on it and it wont let me add any new accounts so now im stuck in the same place but all my games are gone now...freaking great
  4. FreakyHokage Win User

Xbox Series S corrupting my external HDD.

That's what I did last night and it works without any issues on my PC. But once I connect it to my Xbox Series S it lets me format the HDD and instal my games and apps back but then after awhile it gets corrupted again and it stops showing up on my Xbox.
  5. BillyBarnes1 Win User

Error code

Ok, I just removed my account now it wont let me add one back ffs.
  6. DJ FLiP-3in1 Win User

Problems logging into Xbox Live

I'm having problems logging into Xbox live. The problem started last night. I've checked my internet connection and multiplayer connection which all checked good, and my NAT type is open. I've done a hard reset of xbox, modem and router.
    I run a wired connection. I read on other posts to remove the accounts, reset device and add the accounts. After I removed the accounts, the xbox will not let me add any accounts back. I get the busy circle and then it goes back to the "Who are you?" menu.
    So now I'm really up a creek. Any suggestions???
    I am feeling your pain because its happening to me too
Thema:

1. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back. - Similar Threads - Reset series last

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  4. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  5. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  6. How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button?: How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60 hertz, I’ve been looking at other replies but they all say to hold an eject button, but Xbox Series S’ don’t have an eject, they only have power and pair,...
  7. Reset display settings on series s without the screen on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset display settings on series s without the screen on: My xbox series s was running 4k then i brought it on a trip and the house has a tv that doesnt run my settings so it wont display the screen i need to reset my display settings in series s...
  8. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  9. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  10. Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset: My Xbox Series X had suddenly started telling me that it doesn’t have enough space to sync my game data; the only way I’ve found to fix the issue is to reset the console (keeping my games and...