Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0

Discus and support Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to reset my Gamerscore (thus deleting achieved achievements) on certain games to zero; so I can then remove said game's history from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesHeffernan117, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0

I would like to reset my Gamerscore (thus deleting achieved achievements) on certain games to zero; so I can then remove said game's history from my profile. This is because I have a handful of games on my profile that have only a few achievements earned,
    and small Gamerscore attributed to them. I would like to only display certain games that I have played substantially enough to earn a decent amount of achievements and Gamerscore.

This is a unique request, but I have a list of games on my profile that I would like to reset to zero/delete.

I DO NOT WANT TO RESET MY ENTIRE GAMERSCORE TO ZERO! This would be an absolute tragedy - especially after 12 year's work!

Can anybody from Xbox help me?

:)

JamesHeffernan117, Jan 4, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Reset Gamerscore on certain games to 0