Reset code

Discus and support Reset code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; what is the reset code for Xbox 360 dashboard 2.0.17502.0 8ff79d96-94f0-44e4-bc30-818e764ee10c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Player292532005, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Reset code

what is the reset code for Xbox 360 dashboard 2.0.17502.0

:)

Player292532005, Jun 6, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to control access to your Xbox LIVE account

It is possible to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE account by using a pass code, or making it necessary to sign into your Xbox profile using your Microsoft account password.

Set a pass code

A pass code is a button sequence on your controller, which you can use to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile. After you have set the pass code, anyone who wants to sign into Xbox LIVE using your profile must enter the pass code.

Steps to follow

1) Under Settings, select Account

2) Go to Account Security, and then select Pass Code

3) Enter your four-button code on your controller. You can use the directional pads, the triggers, the bumpers, X and Y.

4) Re-enter your pass code for confirmation

The next time you sign in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag, you will be required to enter the pass code.

If you want to change or reset your pass code, just repeat the above steps. You will be required to enter the old pass code before you can change it.

xboxfelix, Jun 6, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Code reset

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jun 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reset code

You would need to contact support and they will help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2018
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Code reset

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Reset code

You would need to contact support and they will help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. onyxishere Win User

Family code reset

8. MatteDiagram315 Win User

Reset pass code

I need help. I don't know what I do now. Please help me
  9. TurquoiseCube69 Win User

Reset Pass Code

this is effing bs man, I just bought this refurb and now I gotta wait until tomorrow to play GTA cause some dumb bitch set a family pass code. Unreal...kids know everything by the time their 8, get over it. Parental control, what a joke, very aggravating.
Thema:

Reset code

1. Reset code - Similar Threads - Reset code

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  7. Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. I found that someone asked this same question and they got a answer so I...
  8. I need to reset paranteral code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to reset paranteral code?: I need help to reset parental code on Xbox 360 5343250f-b3cf-40dd-9664-c0ae7542786c
  9. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  10. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...