Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone

Discus and support Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set my child up with a microsoft account for logging onto the Xbox . He can not remember the password. How do I reset it? He does not have a phone to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kelly 719, Apr 17, 2023.

1. kelly 719
    kelly 719 Guest

Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone

I set my child up with a microsoft account for logging onto the Xbox . He can not remember the password. How do I reset it? He does not have a phone to get a code. he's under my family account.

:)

kelly 719, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Kelly, to reset your account password, follow the steps below.

Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. KodiakFan24 Win User

How does Xbox Live Gold work for child accounts?

Thanks, I logged in to his account and he does not have a subscription to Live Gold. But I do. Shouldn't he have access to it as a child account of mine?
  4. LoquaciousSage Win User

Unable to verify Adult due to US web form for card payment

In all likelihood the region for your child's Microsoft Account is set to the US instead of UK.

It's quite possible for the region for the Microsoft Account and Xbox LIVE account to be mismatched.

To check the region for your child's Microsoft Account, log in to
    http://accounts.live.com
    using your child's Microsoft Account email address. If you change the region for your child's Microsoft Account, you should have no further issues.

If you're unable to change this, then you may need to contact support by phone to get it fixed.
  5. ZeroTugboat5999 Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

I am a little confused by your response. when you say "he" do you mean the older child or the younger child. My older son who was "Helping" does not have an epic account and only played it on the Xbox. when I attempt to log into the epic site under his
    Xbox account it tells me to create an epic account.
  6. CTHOMAS247 Win User

Unauthoized Charges to my son's phone

I received a email on Saturday stating that $150 was charged to my childs phone number on Verizon. Verizon does not have a way to dispute charges & states have to contact Microsoft. We don't even have XBox accounts in the house.

There does not seem to be a way to speak to anyone at Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone - Similar Threads - Reset child's account

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  5. Parental account: unlock the child account and reset the password over parent account possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental account: unlock the child account and reset the password over parent account possible?: Hello, I may have not posted this in the right forum, so please adjust this, if necessary. I just created an account for my son, so that he is able to play Minecraft online. For this, he...
  6. How to reset child password in Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset child password in Microsoft Family: We don't have the password for one of the child accounts in Microsoft Family. I've tried the password reset page and have filled in all of the information we have, including many possibilities for...
  7. There is a issue when you go to reset the console on a child's account. The child doesn't...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a issue when you go to reset the console on a child's account. The child doesn't...: There is a issue when you go to reset the console on a child's account. The child doesn't need permission and can reset the console. After the console resets the child can make a new Xbox account....
  8. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  9. How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset: can I reset my security question because I need it to take off parental controls and can I do it with a child account or do I need to to have my parents sogn in Into there account to reset the...
  10. Can a child account do a factory reset on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a child account do a factory reset on Xbox One?: I'm considering purchasing an Xbox One and this is the main question that I have. I had a PS4 and I know a sub account could do a factory reset even with the parental controls on. So that was a...