resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

Discus and support resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Narukiba, Nov 1, 2023.

  1. Narukiba
    Narukiba Guest

    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...


    Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked

    :)
     
    Narukiba, Nov 1, 2023
    #1
  2. David Wirsching Win User

    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update time and timezone?

    Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    System update time for Xbox Quests and other features may vary, as it depends on the specific region and time zone settings of your Xbox console. However, system updates and changes typically occur during non-peak hours to minimize disruption to users.

    To check and adjust your console's time zone settings, follow these steps:

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Navigate to the System tab.
    Select Settings.
    From the Settings menu, select System.
    Choose Language and location.
    In the Time Zone section, make sure you select the correct time zone for your location.
    Make sure your console is connected to the Internet to automatically sync date and time settings.

    After this, we can try restarting your console: a simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches. Try turning off your Xbox completely, including unplugging it from the power source, waiting a few minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on. Once it turns back on, try syncing your games again.

    If the above doesn't work, we can try clearing persistent storage: Clearing persistent storage on your Xbox can sometimes help resolve sync issues. Here's how to do it:

    to. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    b. Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage".
    C. Highlight the “Reserved Space” option.
    d. Press the "Menu" button on your controller (three horizontal lines).
    my. Select "Delete reserved space" and confirm the action.

    If the problem still persists, try closing the session and reopening it, to do this follow these steps:

    To log out:

    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Navigate to the left and select your profile at the top.
    3. From the drop-down menu, select “Sign Out.”
    4. This will sign you out of your Xbox console.

    To sign in to Xbox:

    1. Turn on your Xbox console.
    2. On the home screen, select "Sign in" at the top right.
    3. Enter the email address associated with your Xbox account and select "Next."
    4. Enter your password and select "Sign in."

    I hope this helps.

    Best regards.
  3. GillianDeckard Win User

    Game Pass quests locked after renewal

    I have the exact same problem. I bought Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. I had Ultimate before and everything worked. I already did all the steps like resetting the console and power cycling. I even called Microsoft support and they didn't even know what Game Pass Quests are. I can play online and I can play Game Pass games but the quests are locked. Sometimes they appear to be unlocked but I can't redeem them and they lock up again. Very frustrating.
  4. sjbros814 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

    Algumas recompensas são exclusivas para Game Pass Ultimate.
    I translated your quote to this: Some rewards are exclusive to Game Pass Ultimate.

    I meant completing daily quests. Those are locked.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

    Hi there Acridsmoke35, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    The Game Pass Quests are exclusive to Game Pass Ultimate members (the daily, weekly, and monthly quests), so if you want to do those quests, you should keep your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

    If you downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, you can still earn points by completing the following quests:

    - Play a PC game.
    - Play with friends.
    - Play Jewel on the Xbox mobile app.
    - Use the Xbox app for mobile devices.

    Even with PC Game Pass, you should still receive extra points if you meet the requirements of the 3 bonuses. However, as mentioned before, if you want to continue doing the daily, weekly, and monthly quests, I recommend sticking with Game Pass Ultimate.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. robin smart Win User

    How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

    Same for me got Game Pass Ultimate resubbed on 20/01/2023 but keep getting the lock sign coming & going so annoying can't get any quests done this needs a fix from xbox fast.
Thema:

resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

Loading...
  1. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update... - Similar Threads - resbscribed game pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...