Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

Discus and support Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joe Nuts2, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Joe Nuts2
    Joe Nuts2 Guest

Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior

Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I know I’m not smart was [mod removed] nothing bad just means chicken and I got suspended. Is there any way I can resolve the issue and move on or I have to wait a year?

:)

Joe Nuts2, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. Help.

If that's a a year from your last suspension and you don't any more then yes.
  3. Joe Nuts2 Win User

Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. Help.

Alr. Thank you for telling me the information.
  4. Joe Nuts2 Win User

Alright thanks for the info so in 2024?
  5. Joe Nuts2 Win User

Full year? Can you explain please a little bit more?
  6. Smwutches Win User

As the requirement states, you must no have had an enforcement action in the past year. So you have to wait 1 year from your last enforcement action before you can sign up.
Thema:

1. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the... - Similar Threads - Requirement must prior

2. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  3. This game requires a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    This game requires a controller.: I noticed last night when I went to play Vampire Survivors on my Series X, when the game stated I got an Xbox prompt telling me the game requires a controller to play it. At first I thought, well...
  4. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  5. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  6. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  7. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  8. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  9. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  10. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...