Requesting to speak to someone from the enforcement team

Discus and support Requesting to speak to someone from the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to discuss my enforcement action 29109913-d8af-4040-aa5c-3970e2b0642d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Snicker, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Its Snicker
    Its Snicker Guest

I would like to discuss my enforcement action

:)

Its Snicker, Jul 21, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Requesting to speak with someone in enforcement

Just to be clear,you need to file for a case review if eligible on the enforcement site
    here

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Daft Badger, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Requesting to speak with someone in enforcement

I need to speak with someone in enforcement and I'm not sure how to get ahold of them.

HyPe x DiJiTaL, Jul 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Jul 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Just to be clear,you need to file for a case review if eligible on the enforcement site
    here

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  7. ngocphi Win User

if you read the email or the console msg

You would find the only method

Https://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Banned for no reason.

someone else probably played on your console and made another player mad... but no one is 100% sure unless you reach out to the enforcement team and request to speak to them.
  9. D3RPSTAR Win User

xbox live enforcement team

I need to speak to someone from the enforcement team regarding an issue my son is having with a gamer being a bully and threatening him
Thema:

1. Requesting to speak to someone from the enforcement team - Similar Threads - Requesting speak someone

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  5. how to speak to someone from xbox microsoft direct ideally over phone as the request a...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to speak to someone from xbox microsoft direct ideally over phone as the request a...: ideally over phone as the request a callback and live chat do not work been trying for nearly two days now 27a49595-f704-4ef0-aa7f-1d58c7df7fa7
  6. WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.: I've spent a lot of money over a lot of years on xbox products, so not being able to call or even request a call from customer service when the brand new product you sold me stops working, is...
  7. How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?: I bought Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and left thumbstick stopped working. It is still on warranty so I am trying to create a warranty request but the website fails with error saying...
  8. Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to speak to an agent via live chat because support ignored my simple request...: I had some credit in my Microsoft account and thought I'd use it to buy an Xbox 360 game in the recent sale. I bought it via the web, then realised I'd made a mistake and you can't use the credit...
  9. Request to speak to enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to speak to enforcement: Got banned from communication for more than 24hrs for no reason when I was being harassed from the start by some random person. f3fb6d21-2d53-4390-9b94-e1ec2cb9e5c2
  10. Request to speak to enforcement member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to speak to enforcement member: I would like to speak to and receive help from a enforcement member as I have tryed to reach out to microsoft support multiple times and have got no where and have been adviced to post on here so...