requesting drag and drift car

Discus and support requesting drag and drift car in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; requesting a drag car and a drift car will pay d165263b-a4df-4d72-b4dd-481542450ffb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

requesting a drag car and a drift car

will pay

:)

Z4ZonE, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

requesting a drag car and a drift car will pay

Z4ZonE, Feb 7, 2014
  3. BoomBoom90
    BoomBoom90 Guest
    Need for speed prostreet cars?

i might need a better grip car and a stabler drag car when i face ryo... any suggestions?

current cars:
    Grip: Cobalt SS, when fully upgraded sticks to the road like a rare earth magnet
    Drag: 67 corvette, very fast but very unstable
    Drift: Mazda RX-7, best drift car ever, dont ask
    Speed: Viper or Murcielago, both are pretty fast
    Wheelies: Charger RT, goes for miles if fully upgraded

BoomBoom90, Feb 7, 2014
  4. requesting drag and drift car

No payment is necessary but I am beginning sharing a sick tuning setup for a Silvia S13 tomorrow if you are interested in a drift build still…

CustomCaymankid, Mar 10, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    yes I am, do you have a club? I could join your club and use your silvia, I also have a friend that would join with me

Z4ZonE, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

yes I am, do you have a club? I could join your club and use your silvia, I also have a friend that would join with me
  7. CustomCaymankid Win User

No payment is necessary but I am beginning sharing a sick tuning setup for a Silvia S13 tomorrow if you are interested in a drift build still…
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

Word on the street is...

Well they added the R30 and they already had the R35, if anything, I could see an update with drift and drag cars or maybe something for Paul walker. But I don't know, for sure I would grab me an R34 but I can't really see it being a car that handles like
    the R35 in the game unless they made it slower, but if anything, a drift car.
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Drift/Drag in Forza4??

It's not included in the World Tour mode. You can set up games on certain tracks (such as the Top Gear test track) for drag and tune cars a certain way for drifting in multiplayer, online or offline.
  10. Metal10957 Win User

Where is Drifting in the game?

See Pooh, you have to be able to drift a little so you can hold onto the car when someone slams you. I wish there were drift events in career, but they should not make them required to finish the game and get 100%. They should be optional. Same with Drag.
    Just a thought.
Thema:

1. requesting drag and drift car - Similar Threads - requesting drag drift

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea

in XBoX on Windows
    Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea: Dear Microsoft Teams, I hope this message finds you well. I am a customer based in South Korea, enjoying both Apple TV+ and the Xbox Series X. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue...