Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

Discus and support Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jewish Diglett, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information Removed]. I never got the email,requested a support ticket to the my rewards page not helping at all and
    wanted to know if there’s a way to send it to a different email. I dont think it should be so difficult to resend the same exact email once again. The people i requested for help was from the xbox text support team responding to me with the my rewards support this
    on the 15th, and the my rewards support team responding back to me with this link.(Billing : Xbox subscriptions) then i contacted
    the ox text support again because the link i got was no help now this is my last resource i was referred to with all this being fustrating and difficult.

If possible please resend the $25 visa email to this email(Personal Information Removed) and [Personal Information Removed] in case the email under [Personal Information Removed] does not get the email once again because this is the MAIN issue i am currently
    having.

:)

Jewish Diglett, Jun 16, 2018
  2. thefox116
    thefox116 Guest
    Help with Visa cards

I requested and rewards points were taken for 3 of the 25 dollar Visa cards and only got one email with a code. Let me know if I am SoL please.

thefox116, Jun 16, 2018
  3. ryleex
    ryleex Guest
    Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered

redeemed $5 prepaid Visa card through rewards and never received the email

ryleex, Jun 16, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

Hello Jewish Diglett,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can provide us with more details, we will update this thread. Please note that as was stated in the FAQ, this forum is the only place to receive support
    for Xbox Live Rewards. Chat support may confuse any queries with Microsoft Rewards, which is an entirely separate program.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  5. Has there been any progress with the issue? it has almost been 3 weeks since the 15th

Jewish Diglett, Jul 6, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Jewish Diglett,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Jul 26, 2018
  7. If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.

Jewish Diglett, Aug 5, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The Xbox messages is where the message would be going to. So the messages on the top right corner would be correct or you can access them through your messages on the console or Xbox app.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2018
  9. Im sorry but theres no messages at all that contain the code, i dont know whats the name of the person im recieving the code from or if its directly from xbox live messages but i havent recieved anything. Not sure if theres a way for you to access my messages
    but theres literally nothing i have recieved

Jewish Diglett, Aug 21, 2018
  10. Itried checking messages and i have still recieved nothing, i dont know if thers a specific gamertag from where i am reciving the message, or if its direct from xbox live like how they send codes for add-ons etc. Not sure if theres a way to check my messages
    directly on your end or not to prove im not recieving the code or that im lying

Jewish Diglett, Aug 21, 2018
  11. i see now that private messages has been a new featuree added, can you please private message me the information now that option is avalaible via microsoft forums.

Jewish Diglett, Nov 3, 2018
  12. Jewish Diglett Win User

If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.
  13. Jewish Diglett Win User

If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.

The Xbox messages is where the message would be going to. So the messages on the top right corner would be correct or you can access them through your messages on the console or Xbox app.
    Im sorry but theres no messages at all that contain the code, i dont know whats the name of the person im recieving the code from or if its directly from xbox live messages but i havent recieved anything. Not sure if theres a way for you to access my messages
    but theres literally nothing i have recieved
  14. Jewish Diglett Win User

i see now that private messages has been a new featuree added, can you please private message me the information now that option is avalaible via microsoft forums.
  15. Smwutches Win User

16. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Jewish Diglett,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can provide us with more details, we will update this thread. Please note that as was stated in the FAQ, this forum is the only place to receive support
    for Xbox Live Rewards. Chat support may confuse any queries with Microsoft Rewards, which is an entirely separate program.
Thema:

1. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption - Similar Threads - Requested $25 visa

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea

in XBoX on Windows
    Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea: Dear Microsoft Teams, I hope this message finds you well. I am a customer based in South Korea, enjoying both Apple TV+ and the Xbox Series X. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue...