Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

Discus and support Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not once given you the wrong information. I know very well how the system works.Something you obviously do not. FACT: You CAN contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FangedPaladin87, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

You appoint what is considered "obvious" to only being in line with your thinking, and only if it agrees with you. Clearly You don't know how the system works, yes you're perfectly able to mash your keyboard and bark back the Code of conduct continuously,
    but you do not understand the technicalities with how bans work (such as you saying that any and all bans are IRREVERSIBLE AND PERMANENT, which is false as I've said they are temporary bans set to the year of 9999, not to mention WombedPen889481's account
    being reversed. You have not once given me wrong information eh? Here's a quote from you

"Your account is gone,you forfeit all digital content when your account is permanently banned." Both parts of this are incorrect. Accounts are never GONE, gone would mean that nobody no way no how could get it back, that it was deleted.
    Secondly, you only forfeit digital content that requires live to play, or that needs to be downloaded. This is not all. So let me tell you what's obvious to me. Obviously you have a very little perspective into what actually happens with account bans and you
    take things purely at face value. Which leads me to believe that you likely believe the system can't be wrong ever, no matter what, and that the enforcement team is, and will always be perfect, and obviously, because it doesn't definitively apply to you, that
    you also believe that that there is no need to have further contact or extra checks with bans or being able to have contact over bans because that situation also doesn't apply to you. So do me a favor: If you get the urge to start mashing your keyboard again
    about how I'm not getting the point, or about how They've already investigated my case twice, and won't even dare to fathom anything else I've said past that, do me, yourself, and your poor keyboard a favor and save it.

FangedPaladin87, Aug 22, 2017
  2. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    You have been given the correct answer.

You may not like the answer, but your account will not be unbanned.

An Old Freak, Aug 22, 2017
  3. it's sad how they just ban people for such stupid yet small as well my account (EaZier Clutch) got banned for account theft phishing and solication and all I did was post I would trade a bo2 account for lumber tycoon 2 money the post was up for 10 mins I
    deleted it no one messaged me so it's like wtf did I get banned for I have a1 rep only 1 ban from 3 years ago and the account was 5 years old yet they drop a 9999 ban on me for that like Christ did I rob a bank or something the way I'm blamed for all that
    stuff and tbh didn't happen

StockyTree5524, Aug 22, 2017
  4. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

Read previous posts.

FangedPaladin87, Aug 22, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You account IS gone so I have given you the correct answer,You honestly think it's stored on a server for the next 7982 years? Don't be so silly.

Your licenses have been revoked.The only thing remaining is the gamertag which will probably be released in 5 years time in line with the policy of non active gamertags

You DO forfeit all digital content when you get a permanent ban,something it clearly tells you in the Code of Conduct.

So there you go,i have not once given you the wrong info,you just wont accept it.

I know how the system works perfectly.

You will NOT get your old account back.End of story.

You want a 2nd chance? Fine,but you will have to start a new account

Daft Badger, Aug 22, 2017
  6. No you don't, you're using words from the code of conduct instead of using your brain to think about how the system actually works. Think about if someone gets permanently banned and then 3 months later decides to have a case review and the decision gets
    overturned. That scenario would be impossible with the variables in play that you mention. But this is a real scenario and you're either too indoctrinated by the verbatim code of conduct, and only use anything it says word for word to and unable to accept
    anything else as possible or you're simply incapable of logical reasoning. You are wrong and I have given you different bits of evidence to support that you are, as well as the testimony from WombedPen. If his account was permanently banned, and you say the
    process goes like you said it was, he should have been unable to possibly get it back because it's not "stored on a server for the next 7982 years" but you're unable to listen to reason and put that logic together because the code of conduct says nothing about
    it. This is the last response I'll be giving you Badger because I'm not going to keep going around in circles with you. You've shown your inability to think about this past the code of conduct and I have not the patience or the want to argue with someone that
    doesn't know what they're talking about. For your own sake I'd advise you take some time and do critical thinking exercises before attempting to help someone on the forums again, as you seem very unqualified at the moment to do anything but copy and paste
    the code of conduct. Farewell.

FangedPaladin87, Aug 23, 2017
  7. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    "I'm posting this from a secondary account as I'm fairly sure Xbox denies you access to post anything on an account that has been permanently banned,"

This shows that you do NOT understand how the system works. You keep arguing with the people that gave you the correct answer.

An Old Freak, Aug 23, 2017
  8. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

My knowledge of what you can and can not do on the forums from a banned account directly correlates to my knowledge of how bans get registered in the system? That's false kiddo. Your statement of because x this proves y is wrong. That's a non Sequitur logical
    fallacy. Try again.

9. AND you still haven't unlocked my support discussion, and I wasn't done posting there, so If you don't unlock it I will make another one soon. Thanks

10. Vul Ruvaak
    Vul Ruvaak Guest
    Xbox Live Enforcement is corrupt. I, myself, am in a middle of a comm. and temporary console ban that'll end on August 31st and September 2nd. It's only a matter of time until they blindside me with a permanent ban. If that may be, PC here I come!

Vul Ruvaak, Aug 23, 2017
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You may want to read the code of conduct.What you did was against the rules & you deserved your ban.

Daft Badger, Aug 23, 2017
  12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Your thread will not get unlocked.

It was locked because you have already been answered several times.

By all means,make another thread in support.It will most likely get locked as well.Carry on making threads & all you will achieve is a forum ban.

I'm perfectly capable of helping people thanks,been doing it a very long time & know exactly how things work.

The reason I am quoting the code of conduct is because that is what applies here,something you would know if you had any idea what you are talking about,which you clearly don't.

No need for me to brush up on anything,i know the rules,i know how the system works.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal