Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

Discus and support Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There's nothing to focus on.Your account is gone,you forfeit all digital content when your account is permanently banned. You are NOT getting it back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FangedPaladin87, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

There's nothing to focus on.Your account is gone,you forfeit all digital content when your account is permanently banned.

You are NOT getting it back n matter what.You have been told this many times.

I just don't understand why it isn't sinking in.

There isn't any other way to explain it to you

Daft Badger, Aug 21, 2017
  2. I think it's funny all these people saying to suck it up and move on are those that suck at video games and never get reported except for on Xbox 360 there review was "Lacking skill" I miss that option so it wouldn't throw me in with those whiny scrubs in
    competative gaming. . Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal :)

DiesalKilla02, Aug 21, 2017
  3. BADGER THE ACCOUNT IS NOT GONE, THEY DO NOT PERMANENTLY DELETE THINGS, THEIR FORM OF PERMANENT IS A SUSPENSION LASTING UNTIL THE DATE 12/31/9999, THIS SHOWS, AS WELL AS GAME LICENSES, PROFILE SEARCH, AND OTHER METHODS THAT THE ACCOUNT
    IS STILL THERE BUT IS UNUSABLE, LIKE HOW IT WORKS IF YOU GET TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. THE WAY OF GETTING YOUR ACCOUNT UNLOCKED WOULD BE FOR THEM TO REMOVE THE SUSPENSION, AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE JUST AS YOU LEFT IT. YOUR IGNORANCE TO HOW THIS WORKS FURTHER CONFIRMS
    THAT YOU CAN NOT HELP THE CASE I'M MAKING SO PLEASE STOP POSTING THE SAME THING. THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU.

FangedPaladin87, Aug 21, 2017
  4. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

Nice hat, partner.

5. that's actually not an accurate statement badger. Where there is a will there is a way. I spent close to a year to get my account back and jumped through many hoops including forums such as this one. My account was permanently suspended when I had received
    a refund by support. I had never had an enforcement action prior nor any complaints. Through my investigation I was able to discuss my situation with an individual who was once on the xblpet as an operations manager. He has since moved on to new endeavors
    but made it very clear that bans and suspensions can be handed out "just because they want/can". That's why this person moved away from xblpet because it wasn't morally sound. Anyways to say there is nothing that can be done is a false and my main account
    is proof posative.

WombedPen889481, Aug 21, 2017
  6. A beacon of light in the darkness, would there be any way you could try to rediscover whatever contacts or means you used to at least get into conversation with these people? Any information helps, and if nothing else thank you for at least showing that
    it's possible, and has even been done.

7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You will NOT I reapeat NOT get your account back.YOU are the one who keeps posting the same thing even though you have been answered.I know how this works 100% & WombedPens post is absolute nonsense.

I have been doing this a very long time & I know how it works & what I am talking about.

I will carry on posting wherever I want until this simple fact finally sinks in.

If it really is that difficult for you to understand then get an adult to explain it to you.

Try posting this in the support forums were an official member of staff will see it & see if you get a different answer.

Daft Badger, Aug 21, 2017
  8. Request to have main account inspected and possible ban reversal

it's not nonsense but you can think what you like badger. Keep that troll hand strong my friend. Unfortunately I do agree with badger in this instance. You admittedly broke the rules on multiple occasions and as a result are reaping your reward. My situation
    was different.

WombedPen889481, Aug 22, 2017
  9. WombedPen889481, Aug 22, 2017
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not trolling,just pointing out the facts.

Daft Badger, Aug 22, 2017
  11. Badger, You're not pointing out facts, your barking the policy back every time you respond. You say it is fact THAT IT CAN NOT HAPPEN, IMPOSSIBLE, NOT WITHIN THE REALMS OF POSSIBILITY. Even though I explained to you why it's not
    impossible, and now we have somebody saying that they have gotten unbanned. Your sense of absolution does nobody any favors, but I don't know how someone who claims they've been doing this a long time doesn't have every FACT in how the system works, and there's
    no reason to go make insinuations towards me and start calling me kid or something, that in itself is childish, and I can't imagine how many people you've told the wrong information over X many years you've been on here, or the lack of help you've been when
    there was opportunity to do so. and that's something grim to think about in a place where people are supposed to get help. The only place they can go to get help in these regards.

FangedPaladin87, Aug 22, 2017
  12. Yes your situation was different. But it's about having the opportunity to try and get it unbanned, having a conversation with an enforcement or staff member, and being able to do more than simply 1 case review. If I can't convince them to be forgiving,
    that I've changed and want to prove to them that I deserve the chance, then so be it, but the one and done case review IS WRONG. and like I said they changed my ban from a 2 week temporary to a permanent when I already used my case review asking about how
    a subscription I paid for would work. Like I said before where if somebody hypothetically got wrongly banned they need an avenue to fix that after the case review doesn't work for them, and it shouldn't include making 1200 posts on forums to get it done. and
    It's not only hypothetical, I know people who have gotten their accounts/ consoles permanently banned because they matchmade into a public modded lobby. and they could do nothing to get it fixed. It should be as easy as calling support, because that's what
    they are there for. The only reason I can think for why they aren't is so they don't have to deal with it, which is about as shameful as it gets if true.

13. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

That is what the case review is meant for.

Its meant for people who believe their account was banned by mistake and want it re-investigated. Not for people who have actually broke the rules and want out of the punishment.

If they closed the case and upheld their dicision then that means they investigated your case twice at this point and confirmed that the CoC was broken. In your case there is nothing else to do but move on.

They are not there for forgiveness. They are there to enforce the rules that everyone had agreed to follow. In the real world when you break the rules you get punished accordingly.

KindGryphon, Aug 22, 2017
  14. Please read previous posts instead of choosing one excerpt then replying. There's no approach after your account goes through it's case review, it's one and done, and with that policy you're basically saying they have no capacity
    to ever make mistakes during that process, that every member that's ever handled a case file has always been right, every time, forever, which is absolute and foolish. I've already said if they want to talk to me about it, and then hold the case decision so
    be it, but it's ridiculous there is not an avenue to get contact from them.

15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I have not once given you the wrong information.

I know very well how the system works.Something you obviously do not.

FACT: You CAN contact the enforcement team via a case review.You have done this which means your case has been thoroughly investigated twice & the decision was upheld.

FACT: Your account is permanently banned & you will NOT get it back.

FACT: If I am not 100% certain about an answer then I will not post it.

I assumed you were a child as you seem to having a problem understanding the FACT that you will NOT get your old account back which has been explained to you as simply as it can be.

Most adults would accept they did wrong & have to pay the consequences,something they agreed to when starting their account.

Despite the fact that someone else has come here & told you the same thing as everyone else you still think you will get.

I ask again,what part of "you are not getting your account back" are you having trouble understanding?

And why have you not asked this in the support forum where an official staff member will see it it & give you the exact same answer?

Daft Badger, Aug 22, 2017
Thema: