Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

Discus and support Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_BRO-, Oct 2, 2021.

1. /u/_BRO-
    /u/_BRO- Guest

I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon.

submitted by /u/_BRO-
    [link] [comments]

/u/_BRO-, Oct 2, 2021
  2. AlexanderBiging Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
  3. AlexanderBiging Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
  4. gregkeppeler Win User

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Using SPDIF and HDMI Simultaneously

[quote user="Atropos0"]I'm trying to set up my Xbox to use HDMI and SPDIF at the same time. I don't want the audio to output through the HDMI, because then it just uses the monitor speakers. Is there any way to output audio through SPDIF while using HDMI?[/quote]

Turn the volume on the monitor to 0, as I do with my TV if I'm using the optical audio being output to my receiver. You can't disable the HDMI audio.
  6. Sevion Win User

Audio Buzzing/Feedback When Using HDMI Switcher

HDMI Audio is turned off and Optical Audio is set to Stereo Uncompressed.

I turned off auto detect, but I still get the feedback.
Thema:

1. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio - Similar Threads - Request fix HDMI

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...
  8. What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you doing to fix “request a call back “ it doesn’t work and hasn’t for quite awhile ?: I can’t request a call back from Xbox support , I ring the Uk call centre it directs me to “request a callback” then hangs up . There is no actual way to speak to UK support and I’m running out of...
  9. [Fix Request] Xbox has pushed an incomplete update for Series X|S controllers through Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    [Fix Request] Xbox has pushed an incomplete update for Series X|S controllers through Xbox...: Hey, everyone. Hopefully this is the right place to post this issue. I'll be making a comment in the Xbox Request thread but if either that or this post have to be removed, the mods can feel free...
  10. Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one preview request: allow controller recalibration to fix trailing issues.: There needs to be a setting under controllers that allows you recalibrate your xbox one controller. My controller trails upwards, forcing me to always push in the opposite direction to even out...