Request to add a new game to the xbox shop

Discus and support Request to add a new game to the xbox shop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello As someone who preferred video games to other games since childhood. My father's job is a truck driver and I like truck driving games very much.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by �������� ‌, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Request to add a new game to the xbox shop

Hello As someone who preferred video games to other games since childhood. My father's job is a truck driver and I like truck driving games very much. There are no games like euro track simulator available in the whole xbox store. that you don't see the open world between several cities and several countries and all kinds of loads and road conditions and weather and driver's rest and all kinds of trucks with different brands in Xbox , On behalf of hundreds of players, we have requested Microsoft to add the game to Xbox Store or Game Pass

tanks to the microsoft suport teame .

:)

�������� ‌, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not up to Microsoft. Only the Publisher of Euro Truck and Truck Simulator can decide to bring their games to Xbox. You would need to contact SCS

https://www.scssoft.com/
  3. AridLizard Win User

Can't redeem code, already redeemed

if you can't request a new code through the link you will need to return the card to the shop where you bought it and request a refund or a new code/card from them
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

There are so many games they should add like the Strike fishing game from Bass Pro shop, that game was so much fun but it can not be added onto the new console but it should
  5. silentkill12345 Win User

Disc reading troubles

Sorry to tell you, but i think your xbox disc reader is broken. You can request a repair here:

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

Or if you are still in shop waranty go to the shop and ask a new console. (Dont forget to transfer your data!)
  6. Mightymamsy Win User

Console crashes immediately after signing in.

Yup, it's brand spanking new. Christmas present.

I've requested a support call from Microsoft. Hopefully they will be able to shine some light on this issue.

Online shop were I bought the Xbox refers me to MS for support....
Thema:

1. Request to add a new game to the xbox shop - Similar Threads - Request add game

2. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  3. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  4. The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...: I sent a request to add my friends profile to my friend list so we can play games together. After my parent accepted the request it said they were added. Though when looking in my friends list, it...
  5. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  6. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help: My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise. Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me straight back to add an address so i cant do...
  7. Request to add a game to in-game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to add a game to in-game store: I just wanted to ask can you guys add the game DARKWATCH to the Xbox Series X digital store PLEASE 92213daa-a37c-4b1c-8cff-c1481c24404f
  8. A request to add a game to Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    A request to add a game to Game Pass: Can you please add more Batman: Arkham Games to Game Pass submitted by /u/vkdschaugreat [link] [comments]
  9. Request to add an older JRPG game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to add an older JRPG game: Now that Xbox added some old school Final Fantasy games ( 7, 8, 9) which were traditionally only available on Playstation, any chance they can add Lunar and Lunar 2? (Also from the Playstation and...
  10. Request to add a game to Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to add a game to Xbox Game Pass?: Hi, I was wondering if I can request a game to be added to Xbox Games Pass? I had this in my mind for a long time and I wanted to get an answer. 0b1a0b41-38a8-4c72-a839-bd80bcbf955b