Request # [Mod Removed]

Discus and support Request # [Mod Removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Replaced xbox 360 dvd drive Xbox s/n [Mod Removed] Hi there, My 20 months old child forced and pulled out the xbox drive and rendered it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypedGrub0, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TypedGrub0
    TypedGrub0 Guest

Request # [Mod Removed]

Replaced xbox 360 dvd drive

Xbox s/n [Mod Removed]

Hi there,

My 20 months old child forced and pulled out the xbox drive and rendered it useless. Due to this I bought and replaced the drive through a computer technician without knowing about any guided rule.

Since then I am unable to update xbox, all I get is status code: 4099-40A3-1780-0701-C000-0099

The xbox is only 18 months old, nothing was tampered with except replacement of the damaged drive.

Can you guys help me so that I can update and get access online.

Thanks

Wilson

[Mod Removed]

:)

TypedGrub0, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Achievement Catching On not unlocking

Service Request NO. [Mod removed]

DeadliestBridge, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Shaolin Rage
    Shaolin Rage Guest
    alan wake codes

service request number: [mod removed]

Shaolin Rage, Jan 11, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Request # [Mod Removed]

sorry, you re not allowed to self repair or have anybody other than MS fix a 360 doing so violates the TOS (terms of service) now MS will NOT fix it even if you pay them and you can also be looking at a future console ban for system tampering, nobody on
    this forums will be able to help you your ONLY option is to buy a new 360 and for future reference do not post reference numbers (nobody on the forums can look them up only phone support can) or personal info (email addresses).

davemcfly85, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Request # [Mod Removed]