Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games

Discus and support Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox, I was wondering if you can make these older Call of Duty DLC’s free for a limited time only (Including CoD Supply Drops)? From Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CutieJoey1997, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games

Dear Xbox,

I was wondering if you can make these older Call of Duty DLC’s free for a limited time only (Including CoD Supply Drops)? From Call of Duty 4 to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Please can you make these older Call of Duty DLC free for a limited time? I have autism and I love playing on Xbox.

Love Joseph.

:)

CutieJoey1997, Feb 17, 2021
  2. KinoTheMystic Win User

Request for older games as DLC

If they dont work on your 360, you most likely do not have an official Microsoft harddrive. Same reason why I cant play my original Xbox games. Really want to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory again!
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Request for older games as DLC

4. Red KillMachine Win User

So what are your thoughts on Black ops 2

The hackers always ruin a call of duty. I still wonder how treyarch still keeps hackers away in black ops. It is my only playable call of duty now. Even though black ops 2 is in the future, If it is hack free then I can stand it. I have taken a break
    from call of duty and found many other games just as hacked up as older cod titles.
  5. chazster1337 Win User

Which Game do you prefer?

I prefer the older call of duty. With the newer Call of duty Battlefield prevails.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Call of Duty Franchise, Backward Compatibility For Xbox One.

Eventually most of the Xbox 360 games will be backwards compatible. And the Call of Duty games are highly voted on the feedback website.

Older Call of Duty titles will be on Xbox One soon.
Thema:

Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games

1. Request for free DLC’s for older Call of Duty games - Similar Threads - Request free DLC’s

2. demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande pour libérer le gamertag d'un compte inactif[Translation-request to free the...: Le Gamertag que je veux est utilise par un compte qui n est pas actif 0g etc l utilisatreur ne l utilise pas [Translation-The Gamertag I want is used by an account that is not active 0g etc l...
  3. Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...: Bonjour, J’aimerais savoir s’il serais possible d’obter pour avoir plus de skin fortnite gratuit vu que j’ai remarquer que beaucoup de plateforme sorter leur propre skin et que Xbox n’auriez peut...
  4. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  5. Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...: just trying my luck on obtaining any free trials so i can play. Bin too broke and dont know when free play days are. so i was wondering if anyone out there in the xbox world could hook it up...
  6. I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...: Detalhes 46575d13-28a9-4977-b2d5-d8f0233cf139
  7. Free request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free request: I would Like to Have A 100$ GiftCard for Free Becuase I feel Like I been a Valuable Customer in Your Guys Enviorment And A Helpful Person to Help me and Fix Out solutions Not on my own with you...
  8. Free Xbox One Request for review.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Xbox One Request for review.: Hi I'm Ashay Chowdhury from Surat India. This message is for Microsoft.I have always fantasized about owning a Xbox One console.But I cannot afford one currently as I'm already planning to buy a...
  9. Free Xbox one console request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Xbox one console request: Xbox one console is mine biggest dream since IT was announced :( i'm a poor student that can't really afford IT. Esspecialy that i'm from Poland And i can't work while im 17. Im with Xbox since...
  10. Free gift card request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free gift card request: hello im wondering if i can request for the free gift card so that i can use to change my gamer tag, the reason why im asking is that i chose the wrong name i wanted...