"Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

Discus and support "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christoph Müller, Oct 21, 2023.

1. "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn, downloaded the dev app, went to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/xboxconfig/devices/index and found out that the page immediately showed a red notification bar "Request failed with status code 400". If I try to add the device via the plus button on the right, it also shows "Request failed with status code 400". I know that the Microsoft account I am using is a dev account since the old times of Windows Phone and I have several apps listed in the dashboard - I also can create new apps.

The instructions from Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating (Website Does Not Display - Microsoft Community also do not help. I do not need help finding the plus button, I need someone fix the tons of JavaScript errors my browser shows when I go to the "Xbox development consoles" page.

:)

Christoph Müller, Oct 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...