Request call back

Discus and support Request call back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Kindly issues refund of xblox that was mistakenly purchased on my account on 7th October 2023. e2b59839-8763-4109-868c-99c569e41fea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tolulope Oluwafemi, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Request call back

Kindly issues refund of xblox that was mistakenly purchased on my account on 7th October 2023.

:)

Tolulope Oluwafemi, Oct 31, 2023
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Request call back

Hi there Ronnie,

You can request a callback from
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

request call back

You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (bypass the virtual assistant by pressing the more options link, choose a topic, and then you should be
    given more options for contacting support. If that is not one of the options, change your category/topic).
  4. JackBrowne Win User

Request a call back

My 7 year old has pre ordered something by a mistake please help me with a refund its £74.99
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Request Call Back

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only solution for this is to wait and try again after a few hours, 24 - 48 hours and try again.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

request call back

Hello
    kimqassis

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I understand that you're trying to request a call back from Xbox Customer Support.

I'll provide you with helpful user-friendly steps below:

Asprovided above the best way
    to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Request call back

1. Request call back - Similar Threads - Request call

2. Can’t request a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t request a call back: I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working a2d7a61c-03cf-4e87-bafa-b9c4a8c9d2cc
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  5. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  6. I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare: i have been billed for the new call of duty game and it looks like it been sent as a gift 4acc25db-7671-42fe-a8cf-c29ae58e0d99
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  8. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  10. How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?: I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty support there isn’t an option for requesting...