얼마전에 구매한 게임 제품 환불을 요청합니다. (Request a refund of the game ...

Discus and support 얼마전에 구매한 게임 제품 환불을 요청합니다. (Request a refund of the game ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 얼마 세일 기간 중에 게임 'Assasssin's creed odysey'를 구매하였는데, 가 예상했던 게임과 너무 달라서 환불받 싶습니다. 구매한지 2주이상 초과되지 않았 , 플 이 시간도 2시간을 넘지 않으니 확인 부탁드리 습니다. [Translation] I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 재현정2, Nov 19, 2018.

1. 재현정2
    재현정2 Guest

얼마 세일 기간 중에 게임 'Assasssin's creed odysey'를 구매하였는데, 가 예상했던 게임과 너무 달라서 환불받 싶습니다. 구매한지 2주이상 초과되지 않았 , 플 이 시간도 2시간을 넘지 않으니 확인 부탁드리 습니다.

[Translation]

I purchased the game "Assasssin's Creed" during the sale, and I want to get a refund because it is too different from the games I expected. Please make sure that you have not exceeded more than 2 weeks from the time of purchase, and that the playtime will
    not exceed 2 hours.

:)

재현정2, Nov 19, 2018
  2. 대수김1
    대수김1 Guest
    안녕하세요 데스티니 가디언즈 환불 관련 문의 드려요 -[Translation - Hi, I have a question about the Destiny Guardians refund.]

가 데스티니 가디언즈2 설컬 션과 디럭스 에디션을 구매하였는데...

게임 중복으로 설컬 션을 환불을 받 싶은데요 가능 까요?

-[Translation - I bought Destiny's Guardians 2 Legendary Collection and Deluxe Edition … I would like to get a refund for the legend collection by duplicating games.]

대수김1, Nov 19, 2018
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    환불 [Translation - Refund]

You can log into account.microsoft.com and view your purchase history to see if you are able to start a refund from there of you will have to contact billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us to request one from them.

account.microsoft.com에 로그인하여 구매 기록을보 환불을 시작 수 있는지 알아 보 면 support.xbox.com/contact-us의 결 지원에 문의하여 환불을 요청해야합니다.

bowski477, Nov 19, 2018
  4. FreeAndSay
    FreeAndSay Guest

Hi there,

It's best to contact the official Xbox support about this.

Hours of operation:

Customer Support Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00), Sat (09:00 to 12:00), public holidays, except Sundays

Phone Numbers

791 080 0880 (toll free) / 02-3483-7138 (General Telephone)

Thank you!

FreeAndSay, Nov 19, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have run into this, unfortunately you would need to go through the

Refund Request Form
    to get this issue resolved. Of course if this is getting denied you can always attempt to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support by chatting with an agent or of course requesting a callback but this still does not guarantee that this refund will be provided.

I hope this helps.

XBF Erick C, Nov 6, 2018
  6. FreeAndSay Win User

얼마전에 구매한 게임 제품 환불을 요청합니다. (Request a refund of the game product you purchased some other )

Hi there,

It's best to contact the official Xbox support about this.

Hours of operation:

Customer Support Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00), Sat (09:00 to 12:00), public holidays, except Sundays

Phone Numbers

791 080 0880 (toll free) / 02-3483-7138 (General Telephone)

Thank you!
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

얼마전에 구매한 게임 제품 환불을 요청합니다. (Request a refund of the game product you purchased some other )

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have run into this, unfortunately you would need to go through the

Refund Request Form
    to get this issue resolved. Of course if this is getting denied you can always attempt to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support by chatting with an agent or of course requesting a callback but this still does not guarantee that this refund will be provided.

I hope this helps.
  8. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

게임 환불 요청합니다 [Translate] Game Refund Request

Please go here to request a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  9. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hi there

현석심

Thanks for reaching out.

Can
    you please provide more details / information as to why you'd like a refund for the game that you just purchased?

If
    you’d like to request a refund for
    a purchase
    , fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make
    the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing in to your
    Microsoft account.

Xbox
    Refund Webform

If
    the refund webform does not work for you because of the region that you're located in, follow the steps below to contact support in your region:

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps.

Felix

Xbox forums support.
  10. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

You will need to submit a Refund Request form

Hope this helps

Give it a thumbs up if this works
Thema:

1. 얼마전에 구매한 게임 제품 환불을 요청합니다. (Request a refund of the game ... - Similar Threads - 얼마전에 구매한 게임

2. 게임 환불

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불: 콜오브를 잘못 구매 환불하 싶은데 되지 않습니다 7026771161 품 번호입니다 5b784455-979f-45db-8297-9be6029814b3
  3. 게임 패스 환불요청

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 패스 환불요청: 만료 짜가 6월 10일까지라서. 오늘 게임패스가 결 가 됐습니다. 한동안 게임 시간이 없어서 구독취소는 했는데. 이미 결 된 게임패스 요금은 환불이 안되 있습니다. 어떻게 환불 받을 수 있나요? 0e2bab3d-f6bc-42b7-9595-7f7447c0b4db
  4. xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행 오류

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행 오류: - xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행이 상 으로 되지 않습니다 - 2023년 5월 22일자로 xbox 사이트를 통해 마인크래프트 게임을 구매했습니다. 하지만 마인크래프트 식버 실행이 안되 이 에 설치했던 무료 체험판 버 만 실행되 , 식버 은 이미 구매했음에도 불구하 구매해야 게임 실행이 가능하다는 표시만 나타납니다. 이 문...
  5. xbox desktop app Game download Error 엑스박스 데스크톱 앱에서 게임 다운로드를 하려고 할 때 창이 깜빡깜빡 거리면서 사라집니다.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox desktop app Game download Error 엑스박스 데스크톱 앱에서 게임 다운로드를 하려고 할 때 창이 깜빡깜빡 거리면서 사라집니다.: When I try to download a game from the Xbox desktop app, the window flickers and disappears. i have game pass ultimate Please check the video below for details Video(google Drive)...
  6. 마이크로소프트에서 구매한 게임이 설치가 안 되고 계속 구매하라고 뜹니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트에서 구매한 게임이 설치가 안 되고 계속 구매하라고 뜹니다.: [img] 작년에 구매한 마인크래프트 던 스 히어로 에디션을 다시 한 번 플 이 해 보 마인크래프트 런처를 통해서 설치하 했더니 우측 화면처럼 지금 구매하기가 뜹니다. 결 한 계 이 이게 아닌가 싶어서 확인했는데 결 내역도 확실히 남아 있습니다. 런처 뿐만 아니라 홈페이지에서 직 하 해도 역시 구매하기가 뜹니다. 대체 이런 오류가 왜...
  7. 이미 구매한 게임 재 설치 에러

in XBoX on Windows
    이미 구매한 게임 재 설치 에러: 이미 구매한 Forza Horizon 3를 거하 다시 설치해서 진행을 하 하는데 아래 설치 마지막 단계에서 설치를 아무리 눌러도 다운로드가 되지 않습니다. c 드라이브는 용량이 부족해 d 드라이브로 설 하였습니다. [img] d8b8f926-b632-4d98-a722-421c95614b18
  8. 0x80073d21 게임 설치 오류

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073d21 게임 설치 오류: 0x80073D21 앱을 설치하는 위치를 변경합니다. 이 앱은 시스템 드라이브에 설치해야 하지만 기본값은 아닙니다. 새 콘텐 가 장되는 장소 > 변경으로 이동하여 시스템 드라이브를 택한 다음 설치를 다시 시도합니다. 설 변경. 게임의 DLC 설치에 위와 같은 오류가 발생하면서 설치가 되지 않습니다. 게임은 X 드라이브에 설치된 상태이 DLC...
  9. 오늘 구매한 오버워치를 환불하고 싶습니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    오늘 구매한 오버워치를 환불하고 싶습니다.: window용으로 구매해야하는데 xbox로 구매해 버 습니다. 환불을 받 싶습니다. 56eb3b3e-a9b0-4b85-9b57-2f70799909c6
  10. Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.: 안녕하세요? 4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요, 핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다. 실수로 구매를 하여서 환불 청합니다. Order number 8398883706 현재 xbox...