Reputation without been banned or unfair play

Discus and support Reputation without been banned or unfair play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a year now, my reputation is decreasing to be on Needs Work, even if wasn’t banned or do I cheat on games, please verify my status again. Regards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D4RKPRED4TORxbe, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Reputation without been banned or unfair play

For a year now, my reputation is decreasing to be on Needs Work,
    even if wasn’t banned or do I cheat on games, please verify my status again.

Regards

:)

D4RKPRED4TORxbe, Jan 19, 2017
  2. complaint system

Am I the only player who thinks that the complaint system is unfair and unjust? Why is it that they allow reputations to get foiled, and accounts to get banned for little kids being mad. I would also like to know how they do their investigating on such complaints,
    and how the decipher whether or not complaints are valid or not. Seeing as I have been playing xbox for over 5 years I deserve to know why me, and other friends get banned, but moders and hackers seldomly get in trouble what so ever. Thank you

Anthony S.

Midousuji Akira, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Blueism
    Blueism Guest
    My Reputation on website says I'm a good player, and on Xbox it says avoid me been reported multiple times for cheating that's so unfair

Some one let me know how I can fix this crap

Blueism, Jan 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You are the only one who can fix your rep. Information on how the rep system works and how to improve your rep can be found here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Smwutches, Jan 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

Received a lifetime Reputation ban: Needs Work.

Reputation has nothing to do with Enforcement suspensions or bans.

You can "fix" your reputation yourself, by having your friends invite you to their game session, and play online.

The more you play with people that don't mute your microphone, or report you for something that's not a violoation of the Terms of Use, but still regarded as "unfair" behavior in games (e.g. intentionally driving in the wrong direction in a racing game,
    griefing, etc.), your Reputation will go up again.

Until then, you can only play with other "Needs Work" people.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I was reported for no reason.

Being reported doesn't affect your reputation, is only when you at found to have broken the code of conduct your reputation will decrease.
    Actually that's not entirely true. If you're found to violate the code of conduct you can receive a suspension/ban. Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans.

I’ve never been suspended. Why do I have such a low reputation?

A change in an account’s reputation score is not considered an enforcement action and is not indicative of a suspension;
    it’s possible to have a low reputation score without violating the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct. Instead, reputation reflects how the Xbox Live community views a player’s behavior over time.
    The reputation system emphasizes a player’s sportsmanship and overall attitude and is intended to help ensure a level playing field for all Xbox Live members.
  8. Stellar Flow Win User

I am having the same issue. My reputation has dramatically decreased overnight and now I cannot play games online. The other point is the fact that I had been in party chat rather than in game chat and did to do anything to earn this deduction in reputation.
    This issue needs to be resolved. I have not been banned but simply have the "Avoid me" reputation banned under my Gamertag.
  9. Luiperd CE LvW Win User

When will my xbox enforcement action case review be completed?

Thank you for your response. I have not been provided with a reason for the ban unfortunately. I feel that it is completely unfair to ban me for 2 months and not allow me to play any online games without giving me a reason for the ban. Is there no way to expedite this matter or to raise a possible system error that will not take as long?

Secondly, should the second ban relate to the first, is there a possibility that I was given 7 strikes as well as a 2 month ban for 1 message?

Kind Regards
Thema:

1. Reputation without been banned or unfair play - Similar Threads - Reputation without been

2. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e