Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report)

Discus and support Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is approaching my sixth week on Avoid me and playing games almost every day to raise my percentage or whatever has rendered ineffective. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N3ON Saint, Jul 11, 2017.

1. N3ON Saint
    N3ON Saint Guest

It is approaching my sixth week on Avoid me and playing games almost every day to raise my percentage or whatever has rendered ineffective. I have received one unsportsmanlike report in five weeks and my account hasn't even gone to needs work. It says in
    my reputation page I have a good reputation overall even though I was in the red and this is the next month being in the red with no report collection. I have played a variety of games over this last month and done it all in parties with friends to avoid reports.
    What the hell has to be done other than "avoid bad activities" because I have continued to do that with nothing to show but wasted time Ive read the posts Ive looked up videos and nothing is working.

:)

N3ON Saint, Jul 11, 2017
  2. OnlyThanatos
    OnlyThanatos Guest
    My reputation FALL to NEED WORK cause of MALICE NEGATIVE feedback against me

No this is totally UNNACEPTABLE... I RESTABLISHED MY REP TO GREEN a few weeks ago... and today my REPUTATION FALLED TO RED in 10 MINUTES!

The reputation system is TOTALLY BROKEN!

OnlyThanatos, Jul 11, 2017
  3. markes lol
    markes lol Guest
    The reputation system is very broken. Players can abuse this system to spam report someone and lower their rep. It just happened to me and is very annoying because now it takes me very long to find a match. Does reputation improve over time or will it remain
    forever?

markes lol, Jul 11, 2017
  4. N3ON Saint
    N3ON Saint Guest

Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report) [​IMG]

five weeks later

N3ON Saint, Jul 11, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There is no definite time period on how long it takes for your rep to improve.

You just have to keep playing a variety of games & behaving yourself online then it will go up eventually.

As rep is nothing to do with support you can find out about the rep system & how it works

here

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. N3ON Saint Win User

[​IMG]

five weeks later
  8. Daft Badger Win User

There is no definite time period on how long it takes for your rep to improve.

You just have to keep playing a variety of games & behaving yourself online then it will go up eventually.

As rep is nothing to do with support you can find out about the rep system & how it works

here
  9. OK Fowl Win User

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-0
  10. OnlyThanatos Win User

My reputation FALL to NEED WORK cause of MALICE NEGATIVE feedback against me

No this is totally UNNACEPTABLE... I RESTABLISHED MY REP TO GREEN a few weeks ago... and today my REPUTATION FALLED TO RED in 10 MINUTES!

The reputation system is TOTALLY BROKEN!
  11. Wolfie McG Win User

I was reported for no reason.

Being reported doesn't affect your reputation, is only when you at found to have broken the code of conduct your reputation will decrease.
Thema:

1. Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report) - Similar Threads - Reputation System Broken

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  6. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  7. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  8. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e