Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

Discus and support Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior???????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.) My reputation score is green and I've never been in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteepJet5, Jul 20, 2020.

1. SteepJet5
    SteepJet5 Guest

Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.)

My reputation score is green and I've never been in trouble.

Yet, when I try to change my game avatar, it says i can't because of past behavior.

What behavior? I've never been in trouble.

I've called Microsoft and I've chatted with support on Microsoft and X-box but nobody knows what to do and they send me from person to person.

At the same time, I'm able to change the avatar in the legacy avatar app but changes can not be saved to my profile.

I bought item after item in the Avatar store and not able to use any of it.

So why take my money if you do not allow me to use it.

So please fix the problem or give me all the money back of every single Item i cannot apply.

Is anybody in Microsoft and/or X-box smart enough here to fix it or are they all only there for basic support?

Have been struggling with this for years now. Anyone who cares?

:)

SteepJet5, Jul 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Because of your past behavior

Hey there!

You can check the status of any Enforcement related actions through our
    Xbox Enforcement
    page. We're unable to assist directly with enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. Hope this helps!
  3. O KingKoolAid O Win User

Because of my past behavior...

I've the same issue |

\/

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
  4. ltgwilliams Win User

Hey Gamer,

Unfortunately, we can't handle any issues with enforcement actions only at Enofrcement.xbox.com can handle those issues if you're eligible you can submit a case review there to resolve the issue.

if no active suspensions or ban then some steps should be helpful. I noticed that you said that you have attempted all troubleshooting steps but here are some steps mainly work with most issues with consoles.

1) Power Cycle: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

2) remove your profile, restart, then re-download your profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

3) Factory Reset Console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset--to-factory-defaults

Warning Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games, and settings. Anything that has not been synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. (Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it is connected
    with the service.)

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to Device Support to submit a repair request: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

If this resolved the issue verify the answer and then mark your support thread answered and if this doesn't answer your thread then please let of know what your attempted and any other details that you might have said in your original post.
  5. ltgwilliams Win User

The support staff keeps telling me to submit a case review but I can't it won't let me because there is no active enforcement, but I still have no privileges. It's been 2 months since my enforcement ended but I'm still without privileges, it honestly feels
    like they're stealing my xb live.
    Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

Hi there,

you may have past been reported or your player image may have been reported.

also atm microsoft have suspended custom player images added to the profile!
Thema:

1. Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior???????? - Similar Threads - Reputation pristine still

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  6. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  7. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  8. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e