Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox

Discus and support Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So has anyone ever been friended by an account and then been messaged about a link for caming and video sex? I have had it happen to me and I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hiddenname#3399, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox

So has anyone ever been friended by an account and then been messaged about a link for caming and video sex?

I have had it happen to me and I just reported at that time. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

:)

hiddenname#3399, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Fast Chet Win User

Nope, never had that happen, but will keep my eyes peeled...no, that's not what I meant, I will keep aware for it, not keep my eyes peeled. (Glad my wife didn't read that) Had random new (0 gamerscore) accounts follow me then send "hi" via chat. I just
    block those and move on.
  3. flankmaker Win User

Hi,

Yes. I have had this on multiple occasion. The easy resolve for this is to report and block the offending account. Please notify us of any issues you may have, should this continue. Me and my great team of ambassadors will work to resolve this for you.

All the best,

4. Smwutches Win User

Those are bot accounts. They've been around for a while. They usually hit in waves.
  5. hiddenname#3399 Win User

yeah i was just wondering how many people get these messages, now that I know that they hit in waves I can make friends that experience this aware of these messages!

Thanks everyone
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Spam happens. Just report, block and carry on.
Thema:

1. Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox - Similar Threads - Reports looking sexual

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  8. Look Please Quick Crying and Report

in XboX Insiders
    Look Please Quick Crying and Report: I'm sorry to be Blunt I have been looking here at Reddit and I see a lot of people crying about problems with there Xbox in the Insider Program. Well I've been a Microsoft Tester since Windows...
  9. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...
  10. Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :(: Hello i am just writing this as i have a serious issue with the report system on xbox one let me explain. So i play a game called overwatch, in this game there are 24 characters to play, some of...