Reporting problems

Discus and support Reporting problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farhood Ghasemloo1, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Reporting problems

Hey Microsoft,

I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed.

Kind regards,

Me

:)

Farhood Ghasemloo1, Oct 14, 2023
  2. DustinGreenwood Win User

reporting a problem

"First: i have reported a problem with these games through email and forums like these"

- again, you gotta reach out to the game developer. Microsoft has nothing to do with games like farcry, gta, COD and so on

- Those game developers are responsible for their own games. They make their games for Xbox, PC and Playstation

"second: i realize Xbox/Microsoft didn't make the product but your a billion dollar company which is get kickback and % off games"

- Xbox has their marketplace, sony has theirs, PC games have their marketplace options as well

- Each one of those marketplaces gets some money for selling a game

- Is it realistic that Sony, Xbox, and Amazon or Steam are are responsible for the games that Rockstar or Activision put out there?!

"third: has a developer it should be your duty to make games you allow on your system bulletproof"

- Again, that's a game developer issue. And no game developer will ever have a "bulletproof" game

- The developer decides when to release it and when to fix issues with the game, if ever

"Microsoft should have it so we report problem threw video"

- Again, not Microsofts problem

- You can record a game clip on the Xbox if you want or use your cellphone and then you need to get it to the developer

- See how the developer wants information on bugs, I'm sure they have their own reporting system

"Fifth: just like i said take our money and run on to the next dollar bill instead of caring about your work and taking pride in it!!"

- When you make the purchase, the hard news here is it's up to you when you make that choice

- When that purchase is make on ANY platform, they game developer gets their money and that marketplace just gets a small portion. The responsibility for quality is the game developer not the seller

"so get back to me when you have a solution to why a billion dollar company doesn't want to expand in jobs and fix problems faster considering"

- Time and time again, all your points come back to the developer

- You can blame, yell, kick and scream at Microsoft but you need to realize, Microsoft will never fix farcry, or any other game made my any other developer

- I'd say focus your energy in the right direction and exercise your right to purchase or not purchase a game from that game developer again
    First: i have reached out to them like i posted before.. start reading what i post?!?

second: i realize they have there own server like i said on the last post?!? i was actually talking business strategy to make it worth it to Microsoft considering all that anyone cares about is $$$$$

third: The developer decides when to release it and when to fix issues with the game, if ever <<< thats the problem that you can make easyer for the company... to decide to fix problem with the new app or software or program or whatever you call it now
    its allready there u just need to edit it i mean come on sperate games to folders and boom thats it ofc with server space which is another business strategy to talk to the developers about....

fourth: so let me get this right? i dont work for game company's but its my job to download your app and now send it to the company hoping the app will allow me to do that and hope they read it and deal with the issue to them like im doing right now??

fifth: i was right you take the money and run you have no pride nor boundaries on what youll sell in fact i can start a business plan with you right now !!! we both go in on ALOT of drugs then we sell them to make profit .. i mean you dont care right has
    long has you get $$$

sixth your a billion dollar company why dont you send this to them and have your customers back! unless this is not a good idea? or again not understanding the original post ,because you have more pull and your already in business with them

all Microsoft has to do aka the owner is this....

ok emails all game devlopers

this what we want to do provide coustomers with fast problem solution's to the games they love and play

we are editing the report a problem software so that game problems are going to be noticed and aware then we will be sending them to you through ________ we feel like it would expand and improve gaming quilty for both us and you

and SEVENTH fix your internet page you spell check sucks and im not waiting time learning how to spell correct or not correct words i now strategy << i mix the r and a and it didnt pick it up neither does your yop function for this cheap wordpad... go pay
    googles for there.... like dont???? missing a ' really??

let me guess that not your job either :S
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

reporting a problem

For future reference, if you have a problem or issue with a game, you need to contact the game developer and not Xbox or Xbox Support or Microsoft.

If Capcom, Ubisoft, Activision, Rockstar and so on made the the game, that game will only ever be updated by that game developer.

Xbox/Microsoft didn't make GTA or COD or Battlefield and Xbox/Microsoft will never update a game that they didn't make. It's neither their responsibility or their property.

Xbox is a platform in which the game developer designs their game for.

You stated Farcry 4 has a bug, then you need to reach out to Ubisoft.

Often most game developers will shift their team to working on the next version of the game after some point and choose to not make any more updates for a soon to be previous version of a game.
  4. Farhood Ghasemloo1 Win User

Reporting problems

Also, sorry for any violations here x99999999999999999.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

reporting a problem

I read what you posted. Long story short, posting here will do nothing for you in regards to what you want done.

The forums here are users helping users, nothing more here.

It's not Microsofts responsibility to fix games. It the game developer wants help from Microsoft, I'm sure the developer will ask.

Being a billion dollar company that you keep referring to does not mean they have the responsibility for anyone elses product other than their own. As much as you're railing on Microsoft to fix game issues, why not blame Sony or Steam and tell them they
    need to fix games that they have no responsibility for. Again, no one's issue but the game developer here.

When you buy a product, you're buying it as it. If it works great, will it have bugs, sure. Will it get fixed, maybe.

"Not understanding the original post"

- I get it. I'm just telling you that posting here will do nothing for you for the reasons I've mentioned before

- If you have a feature request then post it here -
    http://feedback.xbox.com/

- Part of your original post "this goes out to the engineering department" again, the xbox engineers and developers are focused on their product they are responsible for. And that's not games made by other companies. Not to mention,
    the Xbox "engineering" department doesn't use the forums here

"fix your internet page"

- again, not something that would be addressed here

I'm just trying to point you in the right direction here and who you're posting to here on the forums.
  6. DustinGreenwood Win User

reporting a problem

"First: i have reported a problem with these games through email and forums like these"

- again, you gotta reach out to the game developer. Microsoft has nothing to do with games like farcry, gta, COD and so on

- Those game developers are responsible for their own games. They make their games for Xbox, PC and Playstation

"second: i realize Xbox/Microsoft didn't make the product but your a billion dollar company which is get kickback and % off games"

- Xbox has their marketplace, sony has theirs, PC games have their marketplace options as well

- Each one of those marketplaces gets some money for selling a game

- Is it realistic that Sony, Xbox, and Amazon or Steam are are responsible for the games that Rockstar or Activision put out there?!

"third: has a developer it should be your duty to make games you allow on your system bulletproof"

- Again, that's a game developer issue. And no game developer will ever have a "bulletproof" game

- The developer decides when to release it and when to fix issues with the game, if ever

"Microsoft should have it so we report problem threw video"

- Again, not Microsofts problem

- You can record a game clip on the Xbox if you want or use your cellphone and then you need to get it to the developer

- See how the developer wants information on bugs, I'm sure they have their own reporting system

"Fifth: just like i said take our money and run on to the next dollar bill instead of caring about your work and taking pride in it!!"

- When you make the purchase, the hard news here is it's up to you when you make that choice

- When that purchase is make on ANY platform, they game developer gets their money and that marketplace just gets a small portion. The responsibility for quality is the game developer not the seller

"so get back to me when you have a solution to why a billion dollar company doesn't want to expand in jobs and fix problems faster considering"

- Time and time again, all your points come back to the developer

- You can blame, yell, kick and scream at Microsoft but you need to realize, Microsoft will never fix farcry, or any other game made my any other developer

- I'd say focus your energy in the right direction and exercise your right to purchase or not purchase a game from that game developer again
    ill break it down to you like a simple folk that pay out of his but for taxes and get nothing back ..im not gona have a PEEing contest with you

1 simple problem i posted make your software or program on xbox better for other company to come in and fix issues

plain and simple that it!!! ohhh wait?

Again, not Microsofts problem <<<< now i get it

your right they dont give to ****

depending on how i feel later i might re post to your comment but i dont get paid to make Microsoft better that should be your job with your specail degree that makes ast least 150k year considering your the only ambassador responding
Thema:

Reporting problems

1. Reporting problems - Similar Threads - Reporting problems

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  7. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  8. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  9. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...
  10. How to report Xbox community problems?

in XboX Insiders
    How to report Xbox community problems?: On the official page it only gives rise to technical support and users on the platform (but in this case they use fake and non-personal accounts). On social networks they do not answer by private...