Discus and support report in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reported "Edit Replay Sr" on Xbox Live and i just want to make sure someone is going to do something about it. he has the "U.S. Army" emblem as his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Capt PooP Stain, Jun 26, 2014.

1. report

I reported "Edit Replay Sr" on Xbox Live and i just want to make sure someone is going to do something about it. he has the "U.S. Army" emblem as his gamer-tag pic and a scene of 9/11 as his black ops 2 emblem. i just want to make
    sure that something is going to be done about this because it is seriously offensive to me and MANY other Americans. Please get back with me about this because this is a very serious matter to me.

:)

Capt PooP Stain, Jun 26, 2014
  2. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

Please don't use the forums to call out others.

File a complaint via console, block communication and move on.

The Cthulhu, Jun 26, 2014
  3. TACTIC VIRUS
    TACTIC VIRUS Guest

Yeah I was just wondering how can i report a player Online. This Player was being very Very Racist and just Messed up my fun time when i was playing Mw3. He was making fun of my kind. Saying very harsh things about my kind and was just a very neggative racist
    person online and i Just wanted to report him. His gamertag is [Mod Removed] So if anyone is in a lobby with him, he is a racist person.

TACTIC VIRUS, Jun 26, 2014
  4. MUDDER UGLY
    MUDDER UGLY Guest

this user i know is telling everybody i hack but i dont

MUDDER UGLY, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: