REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Discus and support REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended from using anything to communicate just because 3 people reported me. After a match if R6S, I flipped out at someone for team killing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CringeLord975, Oct 11, 2017.

1. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

I was suspended from using anything to communicate just because 3 people reported me. After a match if R6S, I flipped out at someone for team killing me, and they all 3 began harrasing me to the point where I reported and blocked all 3 of them. And to
    my surprise, the next morning I was unable to use my $250 dollar mic or send messages. This is utter bull ****, and it needs to be fixed or else I'm seriously considering switching to PS4 or PC.

:)

CringeLord975, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ONE CLIPPED
    ONE CLIPPED Guest
    Broken Rep

it's the system, literally 100% broken, 6 reports for cheating? where's the proof please

ONE CLIPPED, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Toxic players and broken report system

Hi,

When signed up for this service you agreed to abide by it's rules. These rules are legally binding.

Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Conduct prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn't on this list doesn't mean it's OK.)

• Don’t create, share, use or promote prohibited Content.
    • Don’t engage in illegal activity. For example, don't:
      • Threaten to physically hurt others
      • Spread lies about someone, a product, a business or a group
      • Post a nude photo knowing the subject of the photo meant for it to be kept private
      • Extort or otherwise threaten action unless you get something you want
    • Don’t harm or harass. For example, don't:
      • Engage in self-harm
      • Encourage violence against people or animals
      • Scream at, intimidate or bully others
      • Violate another person's privacy (e.g. share someone’s personal information like their home address)
      • Fail to protect your account, devices and personal information (e.g. lend your credentials, post your private information publicly, fail to supervise your devices)

Obsessive Power, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

I have a question surrounding gamertags

it only takes one report then they get banned, the system is broken.
  9. ONE CLIPPED Win User

Broken Rep

it's the system, literally 100% broken, 6 reports for cheating? where's the proof please
  10. Smwutches Win User

Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.

Ambassadors are just volunteers. We don't work for Microsoft and have no access to your account. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does investigate each complaint they receive so investigations take some time and are not issued immediately. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place
    weeks before.
Thema:

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

1. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN - Similar Threads - REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  4. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  5. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  6. Xbox live report system broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live report system broken: Hey everyone, i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat, smelly, nerd and useless etc. So i have reported...
  7. Toxic players and broken report system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic players and broken report system: The report system is broken. I have the ability to message whoever I want but If offend them in anyway I get reported and have the phantom enforcment team throw bans on me. It would make sense if...
  8. Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report): It is approaching my sixth week on Avoid me and playing games almost every day to raise my percentage or whatever has rendered ineffective. I have received one unsportsmanlike report in five weeks...
  9. Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.: In need of an ambassador to review my account, for the second time i've been reported for something I literally can't do, I'll take full blame for the first enforcement for communications but i...
  10. Xbox report and ban system is broken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox report and ban system is broken!!: Im getting really fed up with all these communication bans! Xbox! 8 Yr old kids have figured out how to use and abuse your garbage report system! This is the 3rd time in two months this happened...