Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

Discus and support Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mack_Oxlong, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing.

Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently redownloading the app, ill comment if it still doesnt work.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so do u know of any fixes?

submitted by /u/Mack_Oxlong
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mack_Oxlong, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Rk2p Win User

Xbox mic not working

It's probably a fortnite issue, the only way to use game chat in fortnite is by going to voice chat in the pause menu and turning it on from there, if that doesn't work you can go to audio settings ingame and disable voice chat then re-enable it. This
    has always worked for me but if it doesn't I would report the bug to fortnite.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

How on earth did my son's account get a communication ban?????

Hello,

The ONLY place that handles that is the enforcement site. We do not have access to that info as well as normal support can not access it.

Be aware that a ban is not instant and can be from a past offense.

These include

Text chats via Xbox live

Ingame chat

Ingame voice

Xbox live voice.

I would suggest you check into his sent messages via his xbox *Not ingame*

The reason a EXACT reason is not given is that the BANNED person could then go back and figure out exactly who reported them then keep up the harassment.

The system is not automatic and has a real person checking them over. Hence why most likely this is from a earlier time and a enforcement member JUST got to it.

Zero
  4. darkist1 Win User

Party chat vs in game chat?

Party chat is more private, where as ingame chat everyone in that session or within proximity of you will hear your voice, and you can hear their voices.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  6. Ezzn Win User

XBOX ENFORECMENT

I agree with some of the others.. Block and Report.. ESO has a big problem with open voice chat and they are trying their best to keep the voice chats PG.. It's a two edge sword sometimes.
Thema:

Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

1. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared. - Similar Threads - Report ingame voice

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  10. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...