report copyright infringement

Discus and support report copyright infringement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there a site/link to report copyright infringement of xbox services and logos? 61408919-b080-4f54-831d-5c8a01ef378a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexios Gk, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Alexios Gk
    Alexios Gk Guest

is there a site/link to report copyright infringement of xbox services and logos?

:)

Alexios Gk, Jan 26, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Possible Copyright Infringement?

Hi,

Sorry but this is a support area for issues with purchasing or downloading games, as this is not a support inquiry please head on over to
    Community Discussion with this question and I'm sure people would love to have a discussion in regards to this topic with you.

Thanks.

HassanB, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Possible Copyright Infringement?

Ultimately I believe an idea or concept is just that... A lot of ideas can be used in multiple games because it's simply an idea. Though funny how Microsoft copyrighted "Windows." Some food for thought is that art or for example, these swords, are just
    different perspectives of each sword: one developer may see the sword and have their own version while another does their own.

brilliant joey, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Alexios Gk
    Alexios Gk Guest

sorry to write it here, I didn't know where to put it. report copyright infringement :)

Alexios Gk, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: