Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.

Discus and support Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Light, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Kevin Light
    Kevin Light Guest

I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user "GoldHoney363881"but I do not own an XBOX or have an XBOX account. Any insight how to identify and report would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Kevin Light, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

An Xbox account is automatically created when you make a Microsoft account. Since that is a randomly generated tag and not one someone created, that just appears to be the account created for you.
  3. Algebra618 Win User

I keep getting booted offline

People have sometimes used off-Xbox software to get the IP address of that gamertag and boot it off Xbox Live, only Xbox Live enforcement team can do that if they suspect the gamertag is breaking the rules. Others are not allowed so they use software so
    they can ban users without reporting them to the Xbox Live enforcement team. If you have been booted report the person that did it to the ISP as it can constitute DOS attacks which by the way is illegal.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox User email address

Hello XBoxNovice,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately for security reasons, it’s not possible to combine Microsoft accounts, nor can you transfer such things as your gamertag, account purchases and balance, or game progress from one account to another.

If they want to keep their progress, it will have to be through the same e-mail address/gamertag that they earned it through. Otherwise, they would need to create a new account and earn it again.

Regards,

Hayabusa
  5. OCRyzen Win User

wow nice job Microsoft customer service agent

[quote user="Toxic0verdose"]

The problem I'm still having is Microsoft or Xbox live keeps sending validation codes to the wrong email address so I can manage my account. But when I click "not useing this email address" I get prompted to type my real email but when I click save a error
    message tells me my email is "That proof is too long or contains characters that aren't allowed". I like to stay synced with my Xbox account on my mobile device so how can I if my real email has illegal characters which is only a (dot.) that seperates a word
    and acouple of numbers.

[/quote]

Change your email address, By pressing "My Account" at the top of the page here & then click on
    "Billing Contact Information"...

(You'll be prompted, to enter your mobile number on Live account for security purposes)

Or go to your email account, that gets the validation emails from Xbox & set it up, to forward the validation emails to your new email address etc..
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza 7 key contest

Hello BLIZUNTS83,

You should have received these at the email you registered into the sweepstakes with. We see that you registered with a different email than your Microsoft Account email, and used your current billing email. Have you checked that email address, and that
    addresses' junk mail folder? We have had reports that users received emails to that folder.
Thema:

1. Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address. - Similar Threads - Report Resolve user

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  10. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...