Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

Discus and support Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Muted-Rough7670, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said, hard reset,delete and re-install but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Muted-Rough7670
    [link] [comments]

/u/Muted-Rough7670, Jan 7, 2024
  2. kev edin Win User

The home Menu

I liked it . But it's not on skip ahead ring now . There are a few problems they are working on . đź‘Ť
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  4. Korhog Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

i want to participate to the skip ahead ring... again
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

here with skip ahead ring same,

there are alot of tickets with this issue
Thema:

Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

1. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring. - Similar Threads - Report problem working

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  6. Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?: I have never successfully got Report a problem with Media trace to work on my Xbox One X or my Series X. Has anybody used it successfully? I have an issue where 4K video jumps every 1 second in...
  7. Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue: Hello, so I have just tried to report an issue and because of the auto screenshot it won't let me submit and just in a stuck loop, please fix it by turning off auto screenshot can't report a...
  8. Report a problem V2 not work, statistics of reports never counted.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem V2 not work, statistics of reports never counted.: Hello. Many months i used rap v2 and when its show “sent” statistics of reports never changed, its mean all of this reports useless? Or its just statistics never updated anymore with rap v2? When...
  9. Report a problem Dolby Atmos for headphones dont work

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem Dolby Atmos for headphones dont work: Hello, since the Alpha Skip Ahead update (2005.200418-0000) the Dolby Atmos for headphones no longer works at all, by selecting it the sound remains on stereo PCM while the display tells us "Dolby...
  10. Report a Problem doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem doesn't work.: I'm trying to to report an audio issue I've gmhad since the latest Alpha Update yesterday but the Report a Problem Tool just does and endless looping animation. submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt...