Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue

Discus and support Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so I have just tried to report an issue and because of the auto screenshot it won't let me submit and just in a stuck loop, please fix it by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RexJerichoHardy, May 3, 2021.

1. Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue

Hello, so I have just tried to report an issue and because of the auto screenshot it won't let me submit and just in a stuck loop, please fix it by turning off auto screenshot can't report a problem because of it.

submitted by /u/RexJerichoHardy
    [link] [comments]

/u/RexJerichoHardy, May 3, 2021
  2. Bestlano Win User

Teredo Adress: Not Obtained Xbox App Windows 10

Hi Corporal, Thanks for reporting. I will call this out in our reports to the developers that another user is experiencing this issue. If the issue continues, can you please run the Xbox App (Beta)? Report this issue by using the "Report a problem" so more
    data is presented for the developers to investigate. Let me know if your we able to report this.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  3. Gotham Command Win User

Xbox One stops at 99% for some episodes

If you are able to successfully play another title, go to the "Instant Watching Activity" page and select the "Report a Problem" link next to the title that did not work. If you do not see the "Report a Problem" link, the problem has automatically been reported.

Could also be an HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) issue. If you would like some steps on troubleshooting Audio/Video issues in the HDCP case let me know and I'll post a guide for you.
  4. Bestlano Win User

Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat

Hi All, I have called out this issue in our daily reports to the developers. If you can reproduce this issue please help us out and use the "Report a problem" in the beta app. The additional data will be reported to the developers for investigation. Let
    me know if you submitted a report and I will highlight it to the developers.

Thanks,

Best
  5. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox games keeps crashing/freezing

I appreciate you letting me know and yes, that could be the issue. Kindly report it to Xbox Insider Team by pressing and holding the Xbox button on your controller then click “Report a problem”.
  6. XBF John Win User

Crashing

Hello,

Sounds like you're having an issue. Could you do me a favor and Download the Report a Problem app and submit a report when the game crashes and let me know what the title is?

Thank you,

Thema:

Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue

1. Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue - Similar Threads - Report problem won't

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ileftmylaptopcharger [link] [comments]