Report a problem is broken somehow

Discus and support Report a problem is broken somehow in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/apocatits, Sep 9, 2023.

1. /u/apocatits
    /u/apocatits Guest

My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death.

submitted by /u/apocatits
    [link] [comments]

/u/apocatits, Sep 9, 2023
  2. TearlessBullets Win User

Cant get into MP (NAT=open)

No didnt work still the same problem. I think that the xbox is broken somehow.
  3. Trilinisty Win User

Need help with Xbox Remote play, black screen after starting remote play

Hey, I followed all the steps very carefully and the problems still persist, I assume a file outside of the xbox app is somehow broken, that handles the connection to a device somehow, any clue on how to fix this outside of straight up reinstalling windows?
  4. Lafosse64 Win User

HDMI problem

but the problem is not the TV... is somehow my Xbox that won't work with a resolution lesser than 1080p :S does anyone really know what to do? this SHOULD have a way to be fixed right? I mean the port is not broken!
  5. Voided Soul Win User

Oh no a new update!!!

Install, reports are good. Fixed what 1.2 broke and no major problems reported so far. Don't expect broken quests to be fixed though, Bethesda said this wouldn't happen until January.
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Movies and tv

If the problem is not related to outages after it is said to be fixed, you should

A: Restart your Xbox

or

B: Contact Xbox Support and report it that it is still broken
Thema:

1. Report a problem is broken somehow - Similar Threads - Report problem broken

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  9. beta update: report a problem broken

in XboX Insiders
    beta update: report a problem broken: Xbox series x Was working with the beta update and several home screen items wouldn't load like store and the publisher sale tile. I tried to report an issue using the controller 45 minutes later...
  10. Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.: This morning I started up my xbox. It did sign me in as I see my picture and gamer score up in the right hand corner, but all of the tiles under the My games and apps never filled in. So I tried...