Report a problem error

Discus and support Report a problem error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To preface, i’m having an issue across two consoles in regards to bell notifications persistently showing back up across two consoles/pc. No matter how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skylined1134, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Report a problem error

To preface, i’m having an issue across two consoles in regards to bell notifications persistently showing back up across two consoles/pc. No matter how many times i’ve cleared it over the course of several days.

On X1X in Alpha, i tried to report this and I get a “HRESULT:80004005”, “error with screenshot file”. To troubleshoot, i unchecked the options to attach a screenshot & video. Error persists. Cannot report a problem from this console.

Turned on the other xbox, in alpha skip ahead and was able to report the bell notification problem.

I’ve posted on reddit about the HRESULT error previously and included this info in the report in brackets on the console that can upload reports.

submitted by /u/skylined1134
    [link] [comments]

/u/skylined1134, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  3. DENAz666 Win User

not getting pin pictures show on my dash

Oh well, worth a try :p

I would stick with the thread in the preview program, as that would be my guess as to where the problem is coming from. Just make sure you report the error through your console too, as it sends a lot of data from the console to the team which they use to
    diagnose the problem. To report an error through the console, have the error on screen, and hold down the xbox button on your controll, then select the "Report a problem" button and follow the details :)

Good luck!
  4. LennonGuto Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

I reported that error "vevo error, the APP could not be launched, try again" for Xbox supporte and they said it is VEVO fault, OK I reported that error for Vevo email supporte and they said it is a problem on Xbox one.. What can i do now?
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

Backwards Compatibility Error

6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

Hello,

If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a report using the Report a Problem feature on your console as soon as the error happens again.

This will help the Xbox team investigate with a deeper understanding of the cause. As long as you don't go to the dashboard, you should be able to share a video clip of the error as well.

Please make sure to add a detailed description of the problem in the Description box. Instructions on how to report a problem: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

The more reports sent, the better.

Thanks,

Hayabusa
Thema:

Report a problem error

1. Report a problem error - Similar Threads - Report problem error

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Report A Problem repeated error messages

in XboX Insiders
    Report A Problem repeated error messages: Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem: There’s a problem There was an issue with your problem...
  7. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  8. Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.: Hey Xbox. Tried loading onto the Xbox insider app. It says a error occurred. Tried using report a problem, but report a problem isn’t working either submitted by /u/Zerpies [link] [comments]
  9. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  10. Report a problem error: 80070070

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem error: 80070070: Particular console is in Alpha. Tried to report a problem and get: HResult:80070070. Error reads: Try sending again. Please try again. There’s a problem with the file, so this problem will not be...