Report a problem error: 80070070

Discus and support Report a problem error: 80070070 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Particular console is in Alpha. Tried to report a problem and get: HResult:80070070. Error reads: Try sending again. Please try again. There’s a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skylined1134, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Report a problem error: 80070070

Particular console is in Alpha. Tried to report a problem and get: HResult:80070070.

Error reads: Try sending again. Please try again. There’s a problem with the file, so this problem will not be reported.

Issue I was trying to report:

Gamertag last digit wraps around to next line. example:

“Gamerta
    _________g”

of note: gamertag is 15 character long. Noticed it on the compare a game with a friend screen.

edit: i cannot get formatting on reddit to put the letter “g” down one line it wants to format it as shown. edit: done fumbling with the formatting, please ignore the string of underscores in the above example. sorry!

submitted by /u/skylined1134
    [link] [comments]

/u/skylined1134, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Nathan Cutler Win User

Xbox One X wont update

Alright, I just attempted another Offline Update with a USB. This time, i made sure to reformat to NTFS. Now I'm getting the message "Something went wrong" with system error E101 90130005 80070070. What should I do now?
  3. COSTALOPEZ13 Win User

HELP! Error code 80070070

In some cases it could just be a failed update, to try and fix a failed update, go to settings/ system /storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on the controller. LB RB X LB RB X select yes on the next screen, the
    console will restart and attempt to update again.
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there WebbyThought304,

Glad to hear the above troubleshooting steps from COSTALOPEZ13 helped you out! If you happen to have any Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered
    specifically to you. Thanks!
  5. WebbyThought304 Win User

i was having the same issue, and this worked for me! thank you very much!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox game pass PC - Not enough space (80070070)

Hi,

Error 80070070 is a Windows 10 error code, not a Xbox App error. The Xbox App actually uses the Windows Store as its downloading program.

You seem to be attempting to install games on drives that are already critically low on storage. Attempting to install a 40GB game on a drive with only 50GB of storage will more than likely cause installation issues.

The reason for this is because the files downloaded may need to be uncompressed to the storage device during the download and install process, the excess data from this should be removed at the finish of the install. If you don't have enough free space for the temp files, you'll get an error.

Some games are more compressed than others, which would explain why smaller games may show the 80070070 error and others do not. Just because you've got 90GB free on a drive doesn't mean you can necessarily install a 80GB game for example.

You need more space. To install a game that's 50GB you should have at least 100GB free.

Hope that makes sense.
Thema:

Report a problem error: 80070070

1. Report a problem error: 80070070 - Similar Threads - Report problem error

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Report A Problem repeated error messages

in XboX Insiders
    Report A Problem repeated error messages: Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem: There’s a problem There was an issue with your problem...
  7. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  8. Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.: Hey Xbox. Tried loading onto the Xbox insider app. It says a error occurred. Tried using report a problem, but report a problem isn’t working either submitted by /u/Zerpies [link] [comments]
  9. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  10. Report a problem error

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem error: To preface, i’m having an issue across two consoles in regards to bell notifications persistently showing back up across two consoles/pc. No matter how many times i’ve cleared it over the course...