Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

Discus and support Report a player via in-game text screenshot? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeFort82, Nov 19, 2023.

1. MikeFort82
    MikeFort82 Guest

I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar.

:)

MikeFort82, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile and give information. The enforcement team does not accept outside evidence like screenshots.
  3. grunt gunner00 Win User

How to submit a screenshot as a report

You can take a screenshot or gameclip from the one guide, then I recommend going to XboxDVR.com and downloading it and sending the report to the developers.

Alternatively just report the player via Xbox live and their reputation may suffer.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Harassing booting off line

5. Alariaria. Win User

I want to report this player

Players are reported in game or via their gamercard.
  6. ExRxIxCx78 Win User

Boosters not being banned?

report them directly to a LIVE Ambassador here online via Live text session. believe me it helps
Thema:

1. Report a player via in-game text screenshot? - Similar Threads - Report player via

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  8. Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct: Hi! Name Colin I’m a fellow gamer that is trying to make Xbox a safe place and best experience online. I’m here today to report a player (Or at least trying to put this out their) the player that...
  9. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...