Replacing Xbox One Controller under warranty

Discus and support Replacing Xbox One Controller under warranty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox one controllers headphone jack is broken. I've tested it multiple times with multiple headsets, conclusively broken. I read the support article... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LostInTheCloudz, May 20, 2018.

1. Replacing Xbox One Controller under warranty

My Xbox one controllers headphone jack is broken. I've tested it multiple times with multiple headsets, conclusively broken. I read the support article on how to replace it because it is under the 90 day warranty and it is way too vague and some of the steps
    don't work on the website. Does anyone know how i can get another controller since mine broke under warranty.

:)

LostInTheCloudz, May 20, 2018
  2. replacing a product under warranty

I am trying to replace my xbox one controller under the warranty, which is still valid til 2-2018. When I try to place a service order for the controller, it asks for credit card information. I was under the impression that the controller was covered under
    the warranty. Can anyone help

UniformSnail376, May 20, 2018
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support and they can help you set up a replacement. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: