Replacement xBox series X power supply

Discus and support Replacement xBox series X power supply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to buy a replacement power cord and brick for my Series X. We have a puppy and it looks like he has chewed on the part of the cord running... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian Choisser, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Replacement xBox series X power supply

I would like to buy a replacement power cord and brick for my Series X. We have a puppy and it looks like he has chewed on the part of the cord running from the brick to the xbox itself. He did not chew all the way through the cord, but there are some spots where it seems as though the outside covering has been chewed enough that you can see the inner wires. As a result, I would like to just buy a replacement power cord and brick to be on the safe side. However, I have looked on the microsoft website and other websites to try and find a genuine replacement part, but I have been unable to find one. The only thing that I have been able to find are 3rd party manufactured replacement cords and bricks that always seem to have a good number of negative reviews. Thank you in advance.

:)

Brian Choisser, Sep 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

X box series x power supply issue

Microsoft has recently introduced official repair programs, which includes the Xbox power supply.

While you repair your Xbox yourself at your own risk, you can purchase a new power supply here and if you look at the bottom of the page you'll find a detailed guide with pictures on how to replace it.

https://www.ifixit.com/products/xbox-series-x-power-supply
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

if it is a power cable and brick then it is an xbox one big black box with external power, microsoft do not make these anymore and yyou would need to source a third party one, if a series x then any figure 8 cable will be fine.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure for the series x, the cable has the proper plug for the region you are in, and if it needs a fuse, make sure you have the correct one for the console. In the UK, it uses a 5 amp fuse. You would have to find out if it uses a different one if in another region.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox with 220V DC

Hi

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X both support 110v AC and 220v AC as for the original Xbox One with the separate power supply you will need to purchase a replacement power supply. To order a replacement power supply please use the link below and you should
    be able to purchase the correct power supply.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

uk power cord and console

The Xbox One X has a multi voltage power supply built in so you'll only need to replace the power cable.
Thema:

1. Replacement xBox series X power supply - Similar Threads - Replacement series power

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  6. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  7. Elite Series 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 replacement parts: This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller. I have an elite season two controller that has been...
  8. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks: Hi What I'm looking for is a single replacement thumbstick for my Elite Series 2 controllers - the domed one, to be precise. Where can I go to buy them individually...or even a set of two? I...
  10. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...