Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

Discus and support Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisGOW4cntrlr, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

Hi there,

I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help.

My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the controller since its release and is an avid GOW fan and has many fond memories of playing the games with family over the years, and more recently, replaying them with myself.

She was quite upset when the joystick grip came away and I have been tirelessly looking for replacements online to purchase but to no avail. Is there any way I can purchase replacement sticks or even a new controller, that isn't marked up at ridiculous prices as on eBay?

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

ChrisGOW4cntrlr, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Onion Bhajji Win User

Xbox Elite controllers are faulty.

I have just had the Elite Gears of War 4 Elite controller and had 6 replacements from the Game UK store. This one now has an intermittent working A button?!
  3. Vardagul Win User

4. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

As long as I get my Gears of War 4 themed Xbox One S and Gears of War 4 themed Xbox Elite Controller in October on release I will be happy.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

Pretty much all the gears of war controlls

JD fenix, gears elite, gears 4 and kait diaz.

Also the call of duty advanced warfare, titanfall, halo 5 and plants vs zombies were all cool looking controllers.
  6. Allebas Win User

How upset do you get at games???

Yeah you can't be throwing an elite controller>>>that too much money to replacement.

I do get so frustrated playing Gears of War, the only time I threw away something was my elite controller, I immediately regret doing that, trying to
Thema:

1. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Replacement parts Gears

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  7. Elite Series 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 replacement parts: This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller. I have an elite season two controller that has been...
  8. Replacement part and compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Replacement part and compatibility: Hello there, I was just wondering if I can get sent 2 rocker base replacement parts for the Xbox elite series 2 controller. I was also curious if I can put those rocker bases inside the regular...
  9. Controller Replacement Parts Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Replacement Parts Compatibility: Hello, I have an older design lab controller (Model 1708) that is suffering from stick drift. I've been holding onto it for a long time with the hope of repairing it some day, since it has some...
  10. RT Trigger unresponsive after cleaning and replacement of new parts.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    RT Trigger unresponsive after cleaning and replacement of new parts.....: I have an Xbox controller Grey\Green and my RT trigger is not responsive. First, the inner clip that holds the magnetic broke, in which stopped the trigger from responding. Glued it in and didnt...