Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy?

Discus and support Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can anyone share a link to buy replacement hard drive for Xbox one please? Thanks submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/uvasag, May 4, 2024.

1. /u/uvasag
    /u/uvasag Guest

Can anyone share a link to buy replacement hard drive for Xbox one please? Thanks

submitted by /u/uvasag
    [link] [comments]

/u/uvasag, May 4, 2024
  2. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Xbox Freezing. Please help :(

I would recommend removing the hard drive to see where the problem lies. If it resolves the problem, you would need to buy a new hard drive; if it doesn't, then you would need to have your system repaired.

Also, it is okay to remove the hard drive of the Xbox 360 as they are designed to be replaced by the user and it is not against the code of conduct.
  3. psydexzerity Win User

Xbox Dashboard, App, Game Slowdown

Well that's the conclusion I reached, but I will test it further before I lash out and buy a replacement. It's a shame there aren't better diagnostic tools or error logs to confirm this....

I already have the data transfer cable from the previous data transfer I did when my second Xbox died.

My followup question is where can I buy a replacement hard drive for my generation of Xbox? I can't find a retailer in Australia that stocks it. Further to that Microsoft don't even list it is an accessory anymore!

All I can think of is paying Microsoft as an out of warranty repair to essentially replace the hard drive, but I'd prefer a new hard drive to a refurbished one....
  4. SSG Predat0r Win User

If you go digital be prepared....

that or just buy an external hard drive. Example I have a 2 TB hard drive attached to my xbox one and on top of that I have replace my Internal Xbox Hard drive with a 1 TB Hard drive.

Those are the 2 options you can do if you don't want to delete anything.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Star Wars Battlefront

Is your hard drive an official Microsoft one? Where did you buy it from? If your HDD is not an official hard drive, original Xbox games will not load.
  6. Ky3217 Win User

How much GB will the Xbox One Hard Drive be exactly?

Thema:

1. Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy? - Similar Threads - Replacement hard drive

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. Xbox one S hard drive replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S hard drive replacement: So lately my xbox one s hard drive has become really loud and very slow. I tried replacing it with a 480gb ssd but it seemed to be incompatible due to its unusual size. Are there any specific hard...
  5. Replacing fried windows10 hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacing fried windows10 hard drive.: My windows 10 hard drive is fried. I am unable to get anything off of it and of course it will not boot up. I have a new 500 GIG SSD I wish to replace it with. How do I do the replacement?...
  6. How do i format my internal hard drive to use in my xbox as a replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i format my internal hard drive to use in my xbox as a replacement?: my hard drive broke so i bought a new one what will i have to do to make it work without ban d381c411-13c8-4c13-bf10-3a2ad7775234
  7. Issues with Hard Drive replacement in Xbox one post update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Hard Drive replacement in Xbox one post update: Hey all I'll try to keep it brief and succinct, and happy to answer any further questions regarding what I have attempted. Mainly posting to bring more attention to what seems to be a pre...
  8. E102 after replacing dead hard drive, os version is latest

in XboX Insiders
    E102 after replacing dead hard drive, os version is latest: Hi all, I recently had to replace my original Xbox One's hard drive and am now getting e102, then e106. After them i have the e101 when trying to usb update. Can anyone help OS Version is...
  9. XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive: Hi All, Can anyone assist? I have an old XBOX One Series S, which suffered a failure a year or so back. I decided to repair it recently - I replaced the hard drive with a 1TB SSD, because I...
  10. Hard drive replacement on Xbox One (not X or S) and ban from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive replacement on Xbox One (not X or S) and ban from xbox live: Hi everyone. I recently purchased an older version of Xbox One (not X, S or Digital Edition) for about 45 USD and I want to replace the internal drive with an SSD, for I am really worried about...