Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

Discus and support Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KujoFett, Jul 18, 2023.

1. KujoFett
    KujoFett Guest

The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given the option to buy a new one for about $85 and decided to do that. I tried using my wired headset with it tonight and the audio port doesn't fully work. I can hear things but the microphone connection doesn't work. I tried the same headset on other controllers and it worked fine. I tried a different set of headphones on the controller and had the same issue.

Because I bought it as an out of warranty replacement it doesn't look like I can return my "new" broken controller, or get a refund.

Has anyone else dealt with this issue? What did you do to get the controllers fixed/repaired/replaced/refunded?

:)

KujoFett, Jul 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: