Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

Discus and support Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LakotaDancer, Nov 1, 2014.

1. LakotaDancer
    LakotaDancer Guest

Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

Hi!

The subject pretty much sums it up.

What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth.

A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for xbox 360 headset, and that's on ebay. Seems nobody has large. Color doesn't matter, they can be bright pink or even neon yellow with purple polka dots... But... I need them, and it looks as though Microsoft
    does not carry them (shame on you, Microsoft).... one search result mentioned that the jabra 8040 or 530 ear gels both work on the headset... looking at them yields earbud covers, which are not the same, at least by the looks of it.

The Gamestop shopkeeper looked at me like I was a space alien when I asked him.

Why in the hell would Microsoft sell headsets with ear gels, but not replacement ear gels? It doesn't make sense. They ought to know I am not going to run out and spend $40.00 on another headset just to have that stupid ear gel. If I do, you can bet I'll
    remove the ear gel, repackage the rest and take it back and get my money back and then someone else with big ears is gonna be like, "Hey, it's missing an ear gel". HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, anyone in the know? Pretty please?

Incase anyone needs a better description, I am talking about those ultra soft rubber rings you pop over the speaker earphone to stick in your ear. Not the hook loop that fits on the outside of the ear, not the headset itself, nor the usb charger... but just
    the large size ear gel comfort ring.

Anyone who uses the small/medium ear gels want to trade up? I'll send you the small and medium ones and you send me the large one?

Thank you in advance,

Tracy (gamertag: )

or you can alternately contact my husband Chaska (Chah-skay) (gamertag: LakotaSinger) and we can work something out hopefully???

:)

LakotaDancer, Nov 1, 2014
  2. LGN Mike
    LGN Mike Guest
    New bluetooth headset problems

dont know buddy dont use bluebooth or wireless headsets, try going back into the shop where you got it from and the will give you a new one, and if the new one not working buy a new headset wired its the best to go buy if you want a bluetooth headset go
    with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Headset - Over-the-ear my mate has had one and his works all ok,

LGN Mike, Nov 1, 2014
  3. What headset will u be getting for xbox one??

I just hope Microsoft remakes the wireless headset from the Xbox 360. Not the *** bluetooth redesign that came out with, the original. It felt so comfortable on my ear and worked like a charm.

DanteSparda504, Nov 1, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there LakotaDancer!

Sorry to hear about the missing ear gel rings! If you are within the warranty that came with the headset, you can request a replacement by contacting our phone or chat agents at our
    Contact Us page. If you are not in warranty my best suggestion is to purchase a new headset, as we do not sell the ear gels separately. You can also leave feedback for us at our Xbox
    Feedback
    page so that your ideas and feedback can be heard! Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them????? :)

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2014
  5. RalphUp
    RalphUp Guest
    I must be the only other person that has this issue too. I need new Ear Gels, does anyone know of compatible ones???

I have found some on EBAY but they are from the US and will be nearly £25 inc shipping to the UK!

RalphUp, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RalphUp Win User

I must be the only other person that has this issue too. I need new Ear Gels, does anyone know of compatible ones???

I have found some on EBAY but they are from the US and will be nearly £25 inc shipping to the UK!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there LakotaDancer!

Sorry to hear about the missing ear gel rings! If you are within the warranty that came with the headset, you can request a replacement by contacting our phone or chat agents at our
    Contact Us page. If you are not in warranty my best suggestion is to purchase a new headset, as we do not sell the ear gels separately. You can also leave feedback for us at our Xbox
    Feedback
    page so that your ideas and feedback can be heard! :)
  8. LGN Mike Win User

New bluetooth headset problems

dont know buddy dont use bluebooth or wireless headsets, try going back into the shop where you got it from and the will give you a new one, and if the new one not working buy a new headset wired its the best to go buy if you want a bluetooth headset go
    with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Headset - Over-the-ear my mate has had one and his works all ok,
  9. DanteSparda504 Win User

What headset will u be getting for xbox one??

I just hope Microsoft remakes the wireless headset from the Xbox 360. Not the *** bluetooth redesign that came out with, the original. It felt so comfortable on my ear and worked like a charm.
  10. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
Thema:

1. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them????? - Similar Threads - Replacement ear gels

2. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  5. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  6. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  7. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement: Last december i send back a faulty controller that was replaced. you guys sent it via ups but ups never delivered it and returned it back to you. tried to contact via website but nobody replies....
  10. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...