Repayment

Discus and support Repayment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Welcome, 5 days ago I bought pre-paid card 20 PLN. This money I added to my Microsoft account. Today I wanted buy Xbox Live Gold with this funds and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnowyMakler, Jun 6, 2018.

1. SnowyMakler
    SnowyMakler Guest

Repayment

Welcome, 5 days ago I bought pre-paid card 20 PLN. This money I added to my Microsoft account. Today I wanted buy Xbox Live Gold with this funds and I can not because my Xbox informed me that I have to use debit card or other pay metod. Is it some an option
    that You could repayment me this money and show me this pre-paid code so i can use this as gift code?

:)

SnowyMakler, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    repayments

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2018
  3. Markawes
    Markawes Guest
    repayments

Hello,

It might be better speaking to live chat support agent about his issue, you can contact them via the following link Contact Us | Xbox Support

-M

Markawes, Jun 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Repayment

You would need to check microsoftstore.com to see if you can purchase a prepaid gold card there with your Microsoft account balance. Otherwise, it is not possible to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase a subscription through Xbox.

Smwutches, Jun 6, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Repayment

You would need to check microsoftstore.com to see if you can purchase a prepaid gold card there with your Microsoft account balance. Otherwise, it is not possible to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase a subscription through Xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

repayments

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Markawes Win User

repayments

8. russell coppin Win User

Can I upgrade a standard edition to the deluxe edition of Harry potter before the early access starts in uk

How long will the repayment take
  9. nofreebe Win User

Promoting?

Promoting=Repayability=New game play.
Thema:

Repayment

1. Repayment - Similar Threads - Repayment

2. My microsoft account was deleted. Do i have to repay for Minecraft if i still have the reciept?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account was deleted. Do i have to repay for Minecraft if i still have the reciept?: A while ago my microsoft account with minecraft was hacked and deleted. I remade the account and was wondering if a receipt for when i initially purchased the game would be sufficient enough to...
  3. I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it?: so, basically, I bought sea of thieves for a PC and then got a new PC so the problem is that I cant install the game on either Xbox or Microsoft store. because it doesn't show up on the new PC but...
  4. Can I repay a Digital Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I repay a Digital Game?: I accidentally bought a digital game on the store, I'd like to repay it, thanks and have a good day. eab0fec5-2a7b-4d85-8caa-3c6b3ce908c7
  5. não consigo reembolsar. (I can't repay you.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    não consigo reembolsar. (I can't repay you.): Quando eu vou para o histórico de compras para reembolsar um jogo aparece "Concluído" mas não aparece a opção para reembolsar. Translate- When I go to the shopping history to refund a game...
  6. My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?: I’ve had the gamertag “Reptard” for about 6 years, and it was just recently banned due to it having “****” in the name. I can see where Microsoft is coming from with banning the name, it’s...
  7. Repay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repay: I want to repay Hitman purchase without permission 3b469f10-1c20-4457-ab06-7e8badd128c7
  8. Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?: All of a sudden all the puzzles I bought and paid for before are gone and I need to pay for and download again. What gives? Are we going to get a satisfactory answer from Microsoft? Feeling...
  9. My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?: I’ve had the gamertag “Reptard” for about 6 years, and it was just recently banned due to it having “****” in the name. I can see where Microsoft is coming from with banning the name, it’s...
  10. So i feel that microsoft should repay us

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i feel that microsoft should repay us: After all the recent hacks and causing both xbox and destiny servers to go down multiple times especially today Friday December 5th i feel as though microsoft should not charge us for atleast 2...