Repaired Controller not delivered after two days of it saying delivered.

Discus and support Repaired Controller not delivered after two days of it saying delivered. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 6/28 the supposed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph Lach, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Joseph Lach
    Joseph Lach Guest

My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 6/28 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order Completed which isn't filled blue for it being a completed order, even though it was apparently already delivered on the day the email was sent. The last email from Microsoft is: We continue to anticipate a longer than normal fulfilment time for your service order, as a result you may experience a delay. You will receive a notification to inform you of any updates. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Still haven't seen my package or received an email explaining anything. I also tried uploading a jpg but it wouldn't upload showing the above bold.

- Joseph

:)

Joseph Lach, Jul 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: