Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

Discus and support Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFingeredOne, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is... [​IMG]

I have put in that the left thumbstick has stick drift and is stuck permentantly left. It says a replacement accessory with be shipped to me, but im not sure what will be shipped to me for £76.92?

:)

TheFingeredOne, Dec 17, 2023
  2. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  3. fooburger Win User

Controller left stick broken

yes, left thumbstick break, drift.... is a very well known problem. Google it and you'll find 100's of post on this faulty part with controllers. I own 2 white lunar and 1 black one, all have left drift. I also have a 4th controller that will not turn on.

The controllers thumbsticks are junk in my opinion.

Found your post googling how to solder, trade in.....what to do after my 3rd controller left thumbstick started sticking last night.
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!

The actual thumbstick sensors used in the controls are the exact same ones that were used in 360 and are used in all gamepads for pc and playstation (i have repaired old controllers with ghosting thumbsticks a lot), I don't know anyone that has had a thumbstick
    break repeatedly in a short amount of time as it requires a lot of use or accidental damage to break them.

Does it fully stop working or does it start stick drifting/ghosting?

If it drifts/ghosts then they are easy to repair yourself if out of warranty.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Damaged Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Hello!

My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a very deffective left-thumbstick (lags to the point that I cannot make any menu selections or move correctly) and a drifting right-thumbstick (moves without my thumb).

I have had this controller for about 8 months and absolutely love it but also understand that I am out of its warranty and cannot afford to purchase a new one.

Can I have this repaired without having to purchase an entirely new unit?

Thank you!
    You could do a out of warranty repair but you do know its 1year warranty right?
Thema:

Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

1. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is... - Similar Threads - Repair services elite

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  6. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  7. how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?: I am trying to send my console for "Device Service & Repair" but on the screen, what shipping address I shall enter ? 24f09303-b82d-4a7b-b2fd-a839aaf35065
  8. No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to have my XSS that suddenly won’t turn on repaired. I tried to put in an order request but it said that no service options are available. What should I...
  9. Xbox repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair service: [img] So i tried to receive a shipping label, i have added a payment method but microsoft canceled my order ef66d1e8-8960-474a-a7f8-d4c2161c26b7
  10. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...