Repair Order status not updating

Discus and support Repair Order status not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, having had issues with my elite series 2 controller I opted to send it bac to Microsoft via the service repair thing. However I sent it back almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raees777, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Raees777
    Raees777 Guest

Hi, having had issues with my elite series 2 controller I opted to send it bac to Microsoft via the service repair thing. However I sent it back almost 2 weeks ago and its still not showing as "Your package is at the service centre. Order status may not show that your package is at the service centre. Check back later.". Looking at the tracking number on UPS it has been delivered though. I have even contacted Microsoft and they said they have it in the warehouse and it would be no more than 2 days for it to update...that was 4 days ago. I'm very concerned where my device is as that it says "Send us your device within 30 days or your service order will be cancelled." and if it stays this order status potentially leaving me out of pocket a very expensive amount :/

Is there any explanation for this? How much longer will it take?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Raees777, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Arun96 Win User

Hey thank you I really appreciate the reply!
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

There is a certain delay to update the order on the website when the device arrives, it doesn't usually take long to be updated. But if the device has already left your home and arrived at the repair center the repair order will not be canceled.

I, unfortunately, cannot tell you if it will take a long time or give you a specific date.
  4. Arun96 Win User

HI, I'm good thanks, its just a getting a bit of a long time now without a controller almost 2 weeks since I have sent it off and still nothing not even an update on the order stage.
    Did this get resolved?.. I'm having a similar issue where it has been delivered to the Repair centre via UPS tracker but Microsoft have not updated my order status yet.
  5. Raees777 Win User

HI, I'm good thanks, its just a getting a bit of a long time now without a controller almost 2 weeks since I have sent it off and still nothing not even an update on the order stage.
  6. Raees777 Win User

Finally resolved yes. Just had to wait a very long time to update (3-4 weeks) but after that the rest was very quick in a way!
Thema:

1. Repair Order status not updating - Similar Threads - Repair Order status

2. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  6. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  7. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...
  8. Xbox Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair Order status: On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received,...
  9. Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status: Hi, Is it normal that there is two times : Order is being progressed? Just asking :) Uw order is gemaakt 15-07-19 voltooid Uw pakket is op weg naar ons 15-07-19 [Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. Repair order status on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair order status on Xbox One: What does it mean when your repair order status says i think it said "Service center is processing order" They had already received my console for repairs on the disc drive, in i was told the...