Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon

Discus and support Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tora247, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Tora247
    Tora247 Guest

I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online repair request and paid for expedited repair. (I'd simply return it if this weren't the launch window
    with such constrained supply.) For some reason I've received no email with a shipping label nor even an email confirming the repair order exists. The hardware site simply states "Check back later for details on your
    recent service order."

What's the expected turn around from placing, and paying for, an expedited repair order until we get the email including the details and prepaid shipping label? It's pretty terrible customer experience to pay for something and receive no confirmation whatsoever
    - feedback and email with label should show up almost immediately, not an unknown time later. Beyond that, nobody should be paying anything for replacement of a launch week lemon - this should be prioritized since anyone with a launch box is by definition
    one of your larger fans and better customers.

I've also been able to query the automated online help and it at least gave me a repair order #, unlike the actual hardware page for my Xbox. However, the system has not actual details on it.

:)

Tora247, Nov 15, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: