Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

Discus and support Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Terry Stannard, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

Terry Stannard, Oct 2, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on Microsoft devices yet

Hi Terry. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The attached image contains personal information, I'd advise removing it from your post and sharing a redacted version instead.

Allow some time for the repair status to update, it will not take effect immediately. When there's more info to provide, it will be updated on the Microsoft devices page.
  3. Terry Stannard Win User

Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on Microsoft devices yet

Hi

Thankyou for the advice on the image.

I noticed I posted this from my uni account. The account with the device repair is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Unfortunately, I can't check the repair details for you; this is a community forum, and we aren't Microsoft employees.

I advise giving it some time to update. The repair process will have a "queue" system, so when it's your turn for repair you should be updated.
  5. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Did anyone's tracking results updated more then shipping label created?

My Amazon account has been tracking it every step of the way.

Started in Kansas, arrived in NE for delivery on Friday.
  6. JohnSandersonXIII Win User

Who ordered their DAY ONE XBOX ONE from Microsoft store? will we get it on launch?

Ive been checking mine and it still says the same thing "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

I bet that changes tomorrow to shipped to insure it gets here on Friday.
Thema:

Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

1. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on... - Similar Threads - Repair Elite Series

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Elite series 2 repair job

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 repair job: Got my Elite 2 core controller back from repiar still i have stick drift back p1 button not fixed and p3 even worse than before repair aaab7bfe-6e32-4f99-878f-e9f4559fe037
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  6. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  7. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...
  9. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  10. My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired: Hi, I found out around 1 month ago that my Elite Series 2 was having some bumpers and buttons issues. I then realized that I had a warranty. So I did everything I had to do (put my controller in...